worst thing i've ever seen the net

Sturg1647545502

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what happened to your car johnny bravo

There are a lot of rumors about that. One rumor is that I sold it to Hugh Jackman. Another is that I froze it in a huge vat of liquid nitrogen and then dropped it off of the top of the Leveque Tower. Another is that I shifted it into seventh gear and it entered a wormhole to an alternate dimension. Still another is that Thor, the God of Thunder, was enraged by its torque numbers and tore it to pieces with his mystical hammer. Another rumor is that it disappeared after a night of heavy drinking and a ill-timed choice to sleep with his best friend's wife and sister.

Anyone remember that video somewhere in Iraq where the one guy got his head cut right off his body and was video taped while he was alive (well, in the beginning). Which one is worse?

Yes that was nasty. It made me want to do very bad things to the people filming it.

The worst video I've ever seen was a group of kids beating a dog to death with their skateboards. I think that was posted on here about four years ago. Is it bad that I can somewhat tolerate watching people getting mutilated but want to vomit when animals die?

I'm the same way. There was that video of the asian girls stepping on kittens. I think it was posted on here too.

• Upvote 1

The worst video I've ever seen was a group of kids beating a dog to death with their skateboards. I think that was posted on here about four years ago. Is it bad that I can somewhat tolerate watching people getting mutilated but want to vomit when animals die?

Nope, I'm the same way - I can tolerate way more when it comes to humans being cruel to humans than I can when it comes to humans being cruel to animals.