worst thing i've ever seen the net

Sturg1647545502

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't find it too difficult to watch. I, too, find the beheading videos most horrid of all to watch.

+1 i remember watching one for the first time a few years back while I was eating, and I ended up getting sick to my stomatch and feeling depressed all in one time.

That was fucking nasty.

You want to see some fucked up shit? I saw this the other day... most fucked up disturbing video I have every seen... seriously. I have a strong stomach, but this about put me there.

These kids murdered like 30 people or something...

http://jj.am/Video/Murdered_in_woods.wmv

That was fucking nasty.

You want to see some fucked up shit? I saw this the other day... most fucked up disturbing video I have every seen... seriously. I have a strong stomach, but this about put me there.

That is the worst thing I've ever seen. Fucking shit.....

Why do I click these links? I didn't want or need to see that.

That was fucking nasty.

Wow. I was just about to eat and now I feel fucking sick. Not just disgusted sick, but I feel nausea. Very depressing as well.

Wow. I was just about to eat and now I feel fucking sick. Not just disgusted sick, but I feel nausea. Very depressing as well.

Fuck i hope that these guys rot in hell, and had the shit kicked out of them in prison every single day they were alive in there.

Edit: That ass and glass video is easier to watch than the guy who was killed. Fuck i feel sick

I don't think anyone can watch that video and not be sick about it. I'm usually pretty numb to this stuff, I've watched every BME, 2G1C, and any other fucked up video. Hell, that jar video didn't even bother me. It's just the fact that a life was taken, and the way it was done. I wouldn't mind taking the Mossy to the person carrying out the killing, and the person filming.