worst thing i've ever seen the net

Sturg1647545502

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck that, not even clicking. Bye bye.

I know better than to click that shit... you guys are freaks to watch it.

On a funnier note, i just found this, have never seen it, but it made me laugh :lol:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3178/3066380479_fb2b509c44.jpg?v=0

My car just farted while laying on me. GOD DAMN does it smell. ugh.

:wtf: Wat?

And I saw that murder video a couple days ago. I don't think the kids will see the light of day ever again. It took place in the Ukraine, I don't think they take that sort of thing lightly there. Especially considering they killed like 31 people in ONE year, and filmed some (if not most/all) of it. The things I would do to those sick fucks would put their video to shame. People like that seriously make me wonder about...well everything really...

They shouldn't see the light of day again. I agree with what was said above, it wasn't as much the actual image, it was the sound of it all. That's when cruel and unusual punishment should be allowed, to be used on sick fucks like that.

I'm with Ryan here. The things that could be done to those motherfuckers would make the video look timid.

That was fucking nasty.

You want to see some fucked up shit? I saw this the other day... most fucked up disturbing video I have every seen... seriously. I have a strong stomach, but this about put me there.

These kids murdered like 30 people or something...

http://jj.am/Video/Murdered_in_woods.wmv

Is this the one where the guy steps on his head and plunges the knife into his neck? If so I watched it a few years ago and seriously had nightmares about it. I couldnt get the gurgling noise out of my head for weeks, still makes me shiver. And to think some people actually get off on that shit is just disgusting.

Is this the one where the guy steps on his head and plunges the knife into his neck? If so I watched it a few years ago and seriously had nightmares about it. I couldnt get the gurgling noise out of my head for weeks, still makes me shiver. And to think some people actually get off on that shit is just disgusting.

It's not that one. I think the guy killed in that one was some sort of Russian soldier.

the worst thing ive ever seen on the net is that video of those two ukranian kids hitting a guy in the face with a hammer then stabbing a screwdriver into what was left of his face.

the kids were eventually caught and confessed to killing 21 people in all. they said they did it "for fun"

a close second is the video where russian neo nazi's cut off a guy's head, and then shoot another guy in the head.

:( :( :(

EDIT: i see the ukranian murder vid has already been discussed... didnt read all 3 pages before i posted.

the worst thing ive ever seen on the net is that video of those two ukranian kids hitting a guy in the face with a hammer then stabbing a screwdriver into what was left of his face.

the kids were eventually caught and confessed to killing 21 people in all. they said they did it "for fun"

a close second is the video where russian neo nazi's cut off a guy's head, and then shoot another guy in the head.

:( :( :(

EDIT: i see the ukranian murder vid has already been discussed... didnt read all 3 pages before i posted.

Yeah, the Ukranian murder video was posted. I watched it, minus the sound. I've seen a lot of very gruesome stuff, and even when trying to watch that in as "detached" a manner as possible (e.g., as though it's evidence in a forensic case I'm working on), it was too disturbing. Completely, without a shadow of a doubt, the WORST thing I have ever witnessed.

Whoever said something things can't be UNSEEN is absolutely fucking right. Fuck that video, fuck those kids, and fuck me for clicking it.