It's about that time again.

Skinner

To find me a new car. Will be trading the Mazda in this coming may and I am starting to look for a replacement. Was wanting something a little bigger to carry the boys in. I have been considering a 4 door truck but really not sold on getting one.

Looking around I found a 04 Volvo S60 R and I have to say I really like them looks/specs wise and they can be had fairly cheap. Over all specs are great for a daily 300 HP I5 AWD with a 6 speed and nice beefy brakes.

So I am wondering has anyone had any experience with them what are the common problems if any. Since they are AWD I guessing ball joints but haven't found anything. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Assumed you wanted a warranty/CPO Ect. If you skip that and get a 40k mile+ example I do see several in the 15kish range.

DO EET! :cool:

Wow, they are getting down there in price. I guess thats about right, they were about 10k less than S4's new, and those can be seen around 20k with simlar miles.

I drove a S60R, it was nice, but not in the same league as an S4. It def felt slower than its power level indicated.

I think they look good though, and would be a great buy for 15k. :bangbang:

no have considered the saabaru but it might be too small for my needs. same for that 9-3s and I don't think the 9-5 are AWD.

No AWD for the 9-5's, but are pretty decent in Aero form. I looked at them for myself, but couldn't pull the trigger.

You only looking at AWD cars?