Favorite easy to make(fast) snack/meal.......

Aaron

Just wondering if any of you have some good easy to make and most of all FAST snacks or meals.

I just made turkey and cheese roll-ups.

1 Tortilla shell, 1 slice American cheese torn in half and laid end to end, and a few slices of lunch meat turkey. Roll and put in microwave for 30-45 seconds.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 brick of Velveeta, cooked hamburger with onions, many as you can handle diced jalapenos. Put in a pot or crock pot and heat slow until cheese is melted add ground beef and onions and jalapenos. Grab some tortilla chips and dip em in. Yum.

i always wondered how this was made. I may do this for this weekend

1 brick of Velveeta, cooked hamburger with onions, many as you can handle diced jalapenos. Put in a pot or crock pot and heat slow until cheese is melted add ground beef and onions and jalapenos. Grab some tortilla chips and dip em in. Yum.

Not my definition of a quick snack. :confused:

http://www.google.com/mapdata?CxX4WWUCHYET6fog____________AQwt-FllAjWBE-n6QLACSJwBUgJVU2gBkAEGygECZW4

H fails me.

And I'll contribute...

tortilla shell in frying pan and get one side golden, flip and add cheese and shaved honey ham. Let sit for about a minute and eat. That is the slam and can be done in ~3 mins.

PB&J with a glass of Chocolate Milk. I am a kid at heart and crave it at times.

:nod:

That, or go grab handfulls of cereal.

If I'm feeling a bit more spirited to cook a quick snack, then it's ramen with a sample of everything from my fridge thrown in. I also like tortilla chips with straight tobasco

One of my buddies swears by chicken ramen with alfredo sauce...

I'm also a fan of making a TON of pasta at one time and them putting it in the fridge in multiple, serving size containers. Then put sauce on it and throw it in the microwave for a few secs.

And who can forget hot pockets.

A favorite of mine has always been a slice of corned beef, put cream cheese spread over it, and wrap a pickle up inside of it.

Fuckin' delicious. That or nachos FTW.

I thought I was the only person in the world to do this... amazing.

Only difference is I use salami.

open faced tuna with mozzarella.

drain two cans of tuna in water. mix with some mayo, and some honey mustard. divided evenly on 2 slices of bread. top off with pepper, franks red hot and mozzarella. 400deg or toaster oven untill golden brown.