I'm officially very lazy.

Cordell

My daughter is 7 years old. She made us both breakfast this morning. Oatmeal, if you thought it was something easy like cereal. Now that she's home from school she just made me some lasagna. The microwave kind, she doesn't actually cook yet.

So to sum this up, I did absolutly nothing today and my 7 year old fed me. I don't think I could be any lazier.

My daughter is 7 years old. She made us both breakfast this morning. Oatmeal, if you thought it was something easy like cereal. Now that she's home from school she just made me some lasagna. The microwave kind, she doesn't actually cook yet.

So to sum this up, I did absolutly nothing today and my 7 year old fed me. I don't think I could be any lazier.

no you are opritunistic, if you were lazy you would have asked your kid to do these things.

if she picked up these traits from her mother, perhpas you should be trying to ger her back in the picture!

if she picked up these traits from her mother, perhpas you should be trying to ger her back in the picture!

She does get them from her mother. Mommy works 2 jobs, and cooks the rest of my meals. Not to brag, but I have it pretty good. :)