mexican food?

SRTurbo04

Ok imm from southern california an I miss my dam mexican food

Where in columbus is some good authentic mexican food to eat at? I've had abuelos lameee, I've got chiopotle...yea that's not mexican food, an I've had on the border.

These all suck, any insight on where to eat?

Guest tbutera2112
hey paul i forget the name of the place, but theres an authentic mexican restaurant on e broad in the same shopping center as that target right by our houses...its pretty good

Ok imm from southern california an I miss my dam mexican food

Where in columbus is some good authentic mexican food to eat at? I've had abuelos lameee, I've got chiopotle...yea that's not mexican food, an I've had on the border.

These all suck, any insight on where to eat?

I feel your pain. I had someone take me to get some good mexican food shorty after moving here. It was such a complete joke I couldn't even tell them. I haven't found a place, yet.

Too bad El Mariachi on Morse Road closed a few months ago. They're the most authentic I've had here. Second would be La Michoacana on Cleveland. They have a few other locations, haven't been to any other. It's a Mexican grocery with a small restaurant in the back. Warning: it's not in a nice neighborhood and the Mexicans will stare at you, but don't be a wuss.

(for those of you on the east side, the El Mariachi on Main or Broad isn't the same, but I have heard a couple good reports about it)

did you just get there today? me and ashley saw your car last night pulling out of wal-mart. hard to miss a stupid silver neon with a black hood and a turbo pipe 4 inches lower than the rest of the car.

Yea that was me... my mom was driving I told her to pull out an beat that brick but she said she didn't want to drive all the way to 71...haha

This isant racist but anyone know any mexicans thta will cook. Every hispanick mom I know when I was a kid would make no joke 300+ tamalies... ide be willing to buy a couple dozen if anyone knows someone.