The thread

V8 Beast

404: epic not found

Not any more, you greatly hurt the epic chances

Forum rules.. When someone says this thread will be epic you have to contribute to the epicness. You can not say a thread is not epic until after the 5th post. By posting this you have only shown that you may not be capable of epicnessdon or epic-like actions.

I wanted to quote everyone so we can go back and re-read just how epic this thread really is.

Epic!

edit: not after 5th post.

Not any more, you greatly hurt the epic chances

Forum rules.. When someone says this thread will be epic you have to contribute to the epicness. You can not say a thread is not epic until after the 5th post. By posting this you have only shown that you may not be capable of epicnessdon or epic-like actions.

after 5th post

All aboard the failboat, not epic

.....goin to bed

The night crew sux ass, I'm switching to days. If this thread were made at noon I would be laughing my ass off and having fun.

truth

truth, go to sleep

HTML?

NWS-ISH

It's not epic because no fap-circles are involved. I can source out an LSx or f-body that we can encircle while holding hands and fap off the person to the right of each other.

http://www.hobogestapo.com/galleries/070906heynowPHOTOshoot/heynow016.jpg