Anybody happen to know the story on this car??

Casper

http://columbus.craigslist.org/ctd/947295133.html

1995 MUSTANG GT STREET/STRIP THIS JUST IN ON TRADE the car shows 99k it has a built 302 stud girdle high volume oil pump c4 with a 3500 stall balooned reverse valve body nitrous demon carb victor air gap intake roll cage frame tied lift bars with p/s airbag this much much more car was well put together asking 5500.00 the car ran 10.47 in 1/4mile with a ten inch slick give us a call at 740-326-6388 thanks jims car company

I was interested in getting that car a while back when he had the turbo on it, but for some reason I dont think he ever got the car to run right with that turbo on it. Than he changed it to a carb set up and a nitrous plate, but I dont think the car has the nitrous on it anymore. When I talked to him he told me that the car ran high 11's on spray but I dont think it's anywhere near that like it sits now (I dont think it ever saw a 10 sec pass with either one of those set ups, maybe with another set up). It has a lot of nice stuff on it as far as control arms, cage, nice C4 trans MSD, and other good stuff. He told me that it's a stock bottom end 91 GT longblock with a main girdle on it, stock heads and a carb (probably low 13's). It's a nice car and the price is not all that bad on it too, if you are looking for a more of a drag car than a street car. No power steering on that one or anything so street driving may not be all that great. Let me know if you want more info. I think I got some more pic at home too...

looks like a kids car from chillicothe that used to have a turbo on a stock short block. i'll have to do al ittle more search but i'd put money on it being the same car......

you are right he sold it to some one in lancaster he took it to the track ran mid 13's with a turbo very sad then it blew apart the rebuilt a 302 and put spray on it. i dont even know if it was ran at the track or not that part may be made up but i could find out cause i have a friend who knows the guy that had it.

looks like a kids car from chillicothe that used to have a turbo on a stock short block. i'll have to do al ittle more search but i'd put money on it being the same car......

It was his. He got rid of it a while back. I wonder what the hell happened to the turbo kit ??? It use to be a hell of a nice car!

This is my old car, I had it for 3 years, I garuntee it doesnt have 99k on it, I had a 4.10 in it all that time goin 60 down the highway it read 100. I put a ton of money and work into the car, the cage is really nice, I doubt it would have a problem sfi'ing to 8.50, it has double adjustable upper and lowers, I cant tell you much about the motor when I traded it off to a guy in Lancaster he is the one that took all of the turbo stuff of the car, but at the time it had a stock 91gt motor in it. I'm guessing it still has the same tranny in it, it is a very nice setup but I don't remember what all is in it it's been so long since I had it done. If you have anymore questions feel free to ask.