Another IQ test thread

V8 Beast

BTW, I've got lots of very official documentation that says my IQ is higher than 99 percent of the population, but, apparently, it falls below just about everyone in this thread. Ergo, CR is populated by geniuses and guys who only date girls named Adriana Lima.

:lol:

I'm sort of afraid to ever take a 'real' IQ test. I think I'll avoid them indefinitely and just continue to consider myself a genius. :cool: Much better for my self esteem that way.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the hell is "brain power" exactly? Is it anything like solar power? Ethanol? A Chinese push-up? When someone has a lot of brain power, does his or her brain sprout large biceps that flex mightily when they solve difficult mathematical problems?

When I just do a "push-up", is that automatically a chinese push-up ?

BTW, I've got lots of very official documentation that says my IQ is higher than 99 percent of the population, but, apparently, it falls below just about everyone in this thread. Ergo, CR is populated by geniuses and guys who only date girls named Adriana Lima.

That's where I was going with my previous post..

They're internet tests- hardly anything official.

What the hell is "brain power" exactly? Is it anything like solar power? Ethanol? A Chinese push-up? When someone has a lot of brain power, does his or her brain sprout large biceps that flex mightily when they solve difficult mathematical problems?

Brain power is the only source of power that is environmentally friendly. Unlike coal and nuclear power which just do more harm then good. kekeke

Look, dude, I scored 153 in high school, alright? I'm obviously posting this not because I'm content with myself, but because I want to one up you, then later in the thread I'm going to say that anyone doubting this claim is simply trying to one up me.

Try using some of your brain power to figure that one out. It might be a paradox.

Look, dude, I scored 153 in high school, alright? I'm obviously posting this not because I'm content with myself, but because I want to one up you, then later in the thread I'm going to say that anyone doubting this claim is simply trying to one up me.

Try using some of your brain power to figure that one out. It might be a paradox.

Dude I had a 156 in 5th grade. all you fools be made dumb and some shit

Post proof or it never happened (when you are posting proof this time please put on some clothes. The last time with the dyno graph was kind of awkward).

BTW, Adriana says hi.

I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over the roar of my incredibly high IQ, which, if measured at this very second, would be about 197. Wait, 198. Fuck, that's a high IQ, son. RECOGNIZE MAH BRAIN POWAR.

Post proof or it never happened (when you are posting proof this time please put on some clothes. The last time with the dyno graph was kind of awkward).

BTW, Adriana says hi.

Kevin R. handles all of my graphs; maybe he'll be awesome enough to come up with another one for this thread.

Also, for the record, you're one of the few people in this thread that I actually believe when it comes to posting IQ scores. :)

Tell Adriana I said that I have a new girlfriend now, I've moved on with my life, and it's time she moved on with hers.

Kevin R. handles all of my graphs; maybe he'll be awesome enough to come up with another one for this thread.

Also, for the record, you're one of the few people in this thread that I actually believe when it comes to posting IQ scores. :)

Tell Adriana I said that I have a new girlfriend now, I've moved on with my life, and it's time she moved on with hers.

Thank you for the compliment sir. I am printing off this post and hanging it on my wall of awesomeness.

I would also like to point out that of anyone on this forum I would believe that you may have actually dated Adriana at some point in time.. but I will not be able to confirm this until I see a graph :cool:

Confirmed!

BTW, I just took another IQ test and the score came back as "WTF"... How does that translate to numbers?

WTF translates loosely into Smrt guy. I am going to take a wild guess and say the lack of the A means your score is an "A" or 100% or genius level. But without proper documentation of such score I don't believe you.

interesting thread. apparently, this site should be a mensa site.

http://wilderdom.com/intelligence/IQWhatScoresMean.html

college is all about how hard you're willing to work, and whether or not you show up to class and do the work. plenty of smart, lazy people out there who didn't make it in college, and have shitty careers.

i missed less than 10 classes in 4 years of college (no exaggeration), and would like to brag about that more than anything.