My new truck 2500HD

starkmaster03

I'd like to get a two car hauler for it in the future, that was the plan all along but I don't have the room for it right now, you should know what I mean.

Yea I can imagine, problem is u have 3 prioject/toys .. U should just turd the r1 to my house......

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no those are a factory option, i've seen them on a few trucks that have come in. H2's are 6 lug and your truck is 8 lug.:bangbang:

Check yourself. Some H2's rode on a 3/4 ton frame.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/5-17-MACHINED-H2-HUMMER-WHEELS-RIMS-OEM-2500-8-LUG_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ43957QQihZ005QQitemZ150315790249QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Beautiful truck! Amazing find.

H2's look nice, are those 265's or 285's?

I have a set of H2's that I was going to use for winter wheels but I have never put on because they still have the bald 315 BFG's that came off the H2.

If you can get a free cat do it, but the turbo sounds so much better without the cat installed. Especially, through a nice exhaust system like MBRP.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest tbutera2112
your going to need one when you move up to WI. I think they have gotten like 4 feet of snow so far.

this guy is right...sooo much snow there....you really shouldnt expose the cobra to those conditions...ill look after it for you

your going to need one when you move up to WI. I think they have gotten like 4 feet of snow so far.

i'm paying very close attention to threads like this. the wife has an '05 4X4 exploder, that i will probably use once we get a bigger SUV for our kids/dogs. but i wouldn't mind trading it in and getting exactly the same truck in this thread.

i'm paying very close attention to threads like this. the wife has an '05 4X4 exploder, that i will probably use once we get a bigger SUV for our kids/dogs. but i wouldn't mind trading it in and getting exactly the same truck in this thread.

I'll take that as a compliment but, sorry the gf is already claiming the truck like all my other toys.

this guy is right...sooo much snow there....you really shouldnt expose the cobra to those conditions...ill look after it for you

looking for a heated garage when we look for places to live this spring. when we eventually build, i will go with a heated slab. damn its going to be cold. at least its warm as hell in tampa here right now--i think i'll probably wash the cobra tomorrow