I just got a cool ass Christmas Gift!

KillJoy

My Father-In-Law just stopped by and dropped off Christmas Gifts from him. Due to some recent family issues, I was, honestly, SHOCKED, when I opened the card.

He got me a Membership in the Beer of the Month Club! I will be receiving 12 Beers per Month, for the next 6 Months!!! Each batch will include 3 Bottles of 4 different kinds of Microbrews!!!

WOO WOO!!!!

http://www.snapoffracing.com/forums/images/smilies/beer.gif

KillJoy

That is B.A. Do you know what kinds you'll be getting?

Dunno. This is what the website says:

Four Unique Beer Clubs to Choose From - From the very inception of our original domestic beer of the month club in 1994, we've focused on consistently providing three primary product characteristics: Quality, Variety & Freshness. And in that spirit, we now offer you four outstanding beer club options, each dedicated to those same principles.

Our Original and Variety Beer Clubs both offer 4 different beers in each shipment. Be careful of our competitors who offer "up to 4" styles, as most only ship two each month. 98% of our customers surveyed strongly recommend us. Find out why we've stood apart from other beer clubs since 1994!

http://www.beermonthclub.com/images/domestic.jpg1. Our Original Microbrewed Beer Club - Members receive twelve, 12-oz. beers from two different lightly distributed U.S. Microbreweries. Each shipment includes four different beer styles, three bottles of each style and our monthly newsletter.

:D

KillJoy

Are trying to solicit sexual favors from guys by offering beer like a pedophile waves candy around to children?

I just wish I was queer so I could get chicks / Chicks dig guys that are Queer / guys that don't dig Chicks / that don't dig guys like me / See I'm not queer I'm too ugly / But if I were handsome just imagine how great it would be /

Incognito as gay though but not actually that way though pseudo homo phony / Maybe it's a stupid theory or maybe just stupidity / But if I was a queerbee in the fashion industry / Scoring with a super model would be easy /

Cause 'super model' means voluptuous but is also is synonomous with 'super dumb' / Ya see I'd be a good listener so she'd treat me like a sister and soon I'd become / That trusted friend that cares that rubs her back and braids her hair /

No it wouldn't be a week before I'm in her underwear / I wish I was queer so I could get chicks

I just wish I was queer so I could get chicks / Chicks dig guys that are Queer / guys that don't dig Chicks / that don't dig guys like me / See I'm not queer I'm too ugly / But if I were handsome just imagine how great it would be /

Incognito as gay though but not actually that way though pseudo homo phony / Maybe it's a stupid theory or maybe just stupidity / But if I was a queerbee in the fashion industry / Scoring with a super model would be easy /

Cause 'super model' means voluptuous but is also is synonomous with 'super dumb' / Ya see I'd be a good listener so she'd treat me like a sister and soon I'd become / That trusted friend that cares that rubs her back and braids her hair /

No it wouldn't be a week before I'm in her underwear / I wish I was queer so I could get chicks

Queers write poetry.

;)

KillJoy

My Father-In-Law just stopped by and dropped off Christmas Gifts from him. Due to some recent family issues, I was, honestly, SHOCKED, when I opened the card.

He got me a Membership in the Beer of the Month Club! I will be receiving 12 Beers per Month, for the next 6 Months!!! Each batch will include 3 Bottles of 4 different kinds of Microbrews!!!

WOO WOO!!!!

http://www.snapoffracing.com/forums/images/smilies/beer.gif

KillJoy

That's flipping awesome, I know what I'm asking for for my birthday in a few weeks!