Any good bars open Xmas?

Scotty2Hotty

My buddy lives right off billinsgley maybe pull some hookers out of spoons and get back in the hot tub haha, I highly doubt there will be any hot girls out on christmas day tho :mad:

hookers? at spoonz? you havent been there lately huh?

yeah thats it, its b/c it will be christmas day that no females will be at spoonz... yeah.

Seriously though, they open at 8 and my sister allison is tending so if you walk in tell her i said she would buy your first beer. Dont worry she will. ;) I should be around by 8-9ish.

hookers? at spoonz? you havent been there lately huh?

yeah thats it, its b/c it will be christmas day that no females will be at spoonz... yeah.

Seriously though, they open at 8 and my sister allison is tending so if you walk in tell her i said she would buy your first beer. Dont worry she will. ;) I should be around by 8-9ish.

I have not sir last time I was there some drunk girl got topless and kicked out and some fat girl tried to take my friend home and she was beat haha, Ill prob come in there with some friends ill look for allison, does that bald guy still work there?

I have not sir last time I was there some drunk girl got topless and kicked out and some fat girl tried to take my friend home and she was beat haha, Ill prob come in there with some friends ill look for allison, does that bald guy still work there?

ugh, you mean Eric. that guy is a fucking royal douche i cant stand him. Every other bartender is cool as hell but he's just a prick i dont even know why he's still ther.

EDIT: I just talked to my sis, she said Teri and Mindy are working. they're both pretty cool. Just making sure Eric doesnt work there the one night i try and get people to go there.

ugh, you mean Eric. that guy is a fucking royal douche i cant stand him. Every other bartender is cool as hell but he's just a prick i dont even know why he's still ther.

HAHAHHAHAHAAH yea thats half the reason my friends and I quit going in there my friend lives right behind the place almost and we quit going but if its open ill prob roll in there tommorow ha

HAHAHHAHAHAAH yea thats half the reason my friends and I quit going in there my friend lives right behind the place almost and we quit going but if its open ill prob roll in there tommorow ha

Seriously? your the the first or the last person to say that. Thats why I dont understand why Frank still has him there. he's an 'ok' guy sometimes but he once charged my DD for a glass of cranberry juice... fucking seriously eric?

Oh and I use to live behind there too.

Seriously? your the the first or the last person to say that. Thats why I dont understand why Frank still has him there. he's an 'ok' guy sometimes but he once charged my DD for a glass of cranberry juice... fucking seriously eric?

Oh and I use to live behind there too.

yea that guy is queer he is the guy who kicked out the topless girl, like seriously who does that? it was like 130 too still plenty of time to spread her boobs around she was actually not bad either