OFFICIAL Weight Loss thread

Aaron

Please start adding yourself to the list by copying the list below and adding your name and info to it in a post in this thread. I will try to keep the list as up to date as possible. Thanks guys.

Alright guys, Monday, December 29th, 2008 starts the CR weight loss challenge. The purpose is to form a group that helps people reach their target weight and or workout goals; from running 5 miles to loosing 100lbs.

Every Sunday will be the Weigh In. Post up your starting weight and your weight as of that day. Also a brief explanation of what got you those results would be helpful to others as either a good idea, or something to watch out for. EX: 345/342: I did not eat any fried food, but I did not exercise or work out.

You guys can use this thread for anything weight/workout related, but lets keep it on topic. I thought it would be a good idea for those in the group to keep an eye out every Sunday to make sure everyone on the list posts up. If you notice someone didn't post, send them a PM to keep their interest or find out what is going on. I figure a few of us will need some help keeping on the weight loss path.

We have 16 people so far, and hopefully many more. Here is the list, feel free to add yourself to the list or change your target or current weight. I am going to add a category for Current weight so you can keep track of what you have lost. Any suggestions or comments welcome.

User name/Starting weight/Current weight/Target weight

MKV Aaron/345/345/260

Benner/318/318/250

True Blue/290/290/240

verse/250/250/220

super_gtp/210/210/175

FourString/320/320/250

LJ/200/200/180

copperhead/315/275/240

Scotty2Hotty/225/225/195

Tripleskate/185/185/160

KillJoy/203.5/203.5/185

neonkiller/185/185/160

HotCarl/230/230/210

MrAutoX/272/272/230

mikehaze/225/225/190

V8Beast/247/228/200

Thorne/215/215/190

l36tols1/240/240/225

Austin/212/212/165

JaSSon/192/182/175

alittlelessordinary/250/250/235

C6Antwon/160/158/145

Ramsey/421/421/275

kirks5oh/247/247/205

Nick/17%/17%/9% (body fat)

AudiOn19s/195/195/175

white/180/180/200

BIGGU/318/308/280

Supplicium/145/145/160

RMTC/360/342/260

Good luck guys!

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going grocery shopping tomorrow to get ready for this. Planning on buying lots of salmon, tuna, chicken breats, lettuce, carrots, red/orange/yellow peppers, pine nuts, apples, bananas, grapes, low fat vanilla yogurt, granola, various marinades, fat free chocolate pudding.........to name some off the top of my head. I will let you guys know if I buy anything I think is worth mentioning when I get back.

I think my goal is to play basketball once or twice a week depending on my schedule. My friends do it during the week, and CR has it on the weekend. I also plan on dieting. I will be waiting to add in the weight lifting and treadmill until I am consistently eating right and playing basketball.

I'm in, although my goal isnn't necessarily to lose a lot of weight. I just want better overall fittness. I started a little over a month ago so:

JaSSon: 192/182/175

I've cut fast food 99.9% out of my life, and If I do have fast food it's a chicken sandwich with a side salad with low fat dressing. Absolutely no french fries, cookies, candy. I've also joined LFF and been working out 3-4 times a week minimum.

Just weighed myself, 272/272/230.

I've been working out for a couple months now and it's great. I have more energy and am stronger in every way. The best thing I've done so far is get a trainer for a few sessions. He was able to show me the basics of building a good workout regiment to build my core and good tips on what to eat. To put it simply, it was worth every penny.

Awesome, count is 20 now.

Here are a few before pics: June of 2003 for Highschool graduation. My goal, with more muscle:

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r247/A4SHO/AaronatGraduationcopy.jpg

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r247/A4SHO/AaronatGraduationwithBenTerrycopy.jpg

Current pic: September of 2008:

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r247/A4SHO/Honeymoon112.jpg

That is the WORST picture I have ever seen of myself, but it will serve as fantastic motivation for getting my fat ass in shape.

Installing my boost gauge and then going shopping.

if anyone needs any help or advice please please please pm me, i am more than willing to help with any fitness questions.

i am a certified a.s.e personal trainer.

I will take you up on it, Phil. But I dont want to lose weight, more I want to put the muscle back on I lost when I quit construction. Sorta like Arnold in the 70's.

ok for my muscle heads, ass and wanaplay you would have to start by leaning out a lil, then once we have reached a target percent we would work on defining arears that you want to improve. you have to trim the fat then build the muscle for best results

ok for my muscle heads, ass and wanaplay you would have to start by leaning out a lil, then once we have reached a target percent we would work on defining arears that you want to improve. you have to trim the fat then build the muscle for best results

i know this. thank you.

if anyone needs any help or advice please please please pm me, i am more than willing to help with any fitness questions.

i am a certified a.s.e personal trainer.

I know a few mechanics that hold this certification.

Thank you captain obvious/Bill Nye. I want to fast track this. Summers coming and I need to get back into a speedo for da ladies. Whats first?