OFFICIAL Weight Loss thread

Aaron

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

count me in bitches. with work being busy as hell, trying to hang out with my daughters, and just eating too much with not enough gym time--i've let myself go.

247/247/205 and i need to gain some muscle back.

I usually give an exscuse like this.... eat smart not easily obtainable food.

Not trying to sound like an ass just helping.

fuck I want a pepsi so bad right now:(

This is my AVERAGE Daily Food:

Breakfast: SHAKE + Cup of coffee w/ 1/2 cup skim milk

Lunch: HEALTHY CHOICE STEAMER

Dinner: Usually a Chicken Breast or Pork, and 2 Veggies

Later: Bourbon + Coke Zero

During the day I drink about 64oz+ of COLD COLD COLD water. It has taken a LOT of time to being able to be happy with this little food. However, since Thanksgiving..... I have shot this diet to hell :(

This diet began when the Misses joined Weight Watchers (Children's Hospital pays for employees who want to be on it ;) ) This diet is WW Friendly :D

If anyone knows what is means, I get 33 WW Points, but only use about 11-15 per day (not including alcohol).

KillJoy

I usually give an exscuse like this.... eat smart not easily obtainable food.

Not trying to sound like an ass just helping.

fuck I want a pepsi so bad right now:(

i realize this. its just going to take a competition (hopefully) for me to actually make changes.

ok for my muscle heads, ass and wanaplay you would have to start by leaning out a lil, then once we have reached a target percent we would work on defining arears that you want to improve. you have to trim the fat then build the muscle for best results

I dont 100% agree. I know this works for some but majority I have seen always fails to work.

It only works for me to put the size on first and then cut the fat away and trying to loose the least amount of mass as possible. If you were to cut up to the point you have a 6pack and thats where you want to be, even the leanest bulking cycle with proper diet will still add some curves around the edges. I guess its a loose loose game but for me I will just put on the fat. My metabolism has ownership over me.

I am in my bulking phase now. I just started Nov 25. I have went down almost 2% body fat and I have went up 10 pounds. I think around 3-4 pounds is water weight and it fluctuates here and there. For any that spent some time with me recently know that I got fat again this summer. Especially you guys that came out to the lake. I went from 185 and 12% at Memorial day to 200 and almost 20% by Labor day.

My stats when I started were 204 at almost 20%/now at 214-17%/My goal is 185 and 12% by Memorial day weekend which is right after the end of my deployement. I lost 35 pounds in 6 weeks last year and I think I can easily make my goal by using the last 3 month of my deployment to cut.