I-71 Race Punishment

99FLHRCI

It doesn't sound like he got off too easy.. 3 years of community control and suspended license with only work privileges, 4 days in Jail, 2 weeks house arrest, 200 hrs community service and a grand in fines. I don't know what everyone else was thinking his punishment would be, but if you think about it that sounds like a pretty tuff one there.

I'm with you, that sounds like rape to me.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't sound like he got off too easy.. 3 years of community control and suspended license with only work privileges, 4 days in Jail, 2 weeks house arrest, 200 hrs community service and a grand in fines. I don't know what everyone else was thinking his punishment would be, but if you think about his crime (running from a speeding ticket) that sounds like a pretty tuff one there.

Considering it was Delaware County he got off easy. Hopefully everything goes well with him and he was able to keep his car and glad to see he didn't get fucked on it to hard.

Sounds pretty good from what rumors were im happy for himn if he gets to keep the car. Jus lucky they didnt make a horrible example out of him like everyone thought. All in all it sucks but its better than alot of jail time. But three years is very very harsh for a suspended lincense. Do any of you think the'll make him serve the whole 3 years?

It doesn't sound like he got off too easy.. 3 years of community control and suspended license with only work privileges, 4 days in Jail, 2 weeks house arrest, 200 hrs community service and a grand in fines. I don't know what everyone else was thinking his punishment would be, but if you think about his crime (running from a speeding ticket) that sounds like a pretty tuff one there.

he could have got more than a few days in jail, the fines could have been worse, and they could have destroyed the car right there.

What he was running from does not matter. The act of fleeing is where he really got into trouble. If he would have stopped he would have a had a ticket.

Was this a felony conviction or misdemeanor?

What he was running from does not matter. The act of fleeing is where he really got into trouble. If he would have stopped he would have a had a ticket.

Was this a felony conviction or misdemeanor?

For a supposed 3rd Degree Felony charge, I think he did okay. Spending 3 years driving only to work is alot better than prison any day.

he could have got more than a few days in jail, the fines could have been worse, and they could have destroyed the car right there.
I don’t see how they could have given him more for what he did. He ran from a ticket, not a murder scene, not a robbery, not a drug bust. And from what I understand it wasn’t like they had to take him out he gave up. So I guess to me (and I’m not claiming to be an expert on law) it seems like a pretty tuff sentence, fair, but tuff.

Agreed once you start to run it’s a whole new issue but why he ran, what he was running from and how it ended all play a part too I’m sure.

I guess the bottom line isn’t weather we all think the punishment is fair or not but that a lesson was learned.

Guest tbutera2112

linn, request community service at the whitehall recreation center....that place is a fucking joke!!

oh and the initial reports were saying he can server 3 yr suspension, 6 months in jail, 1000 dollar fine, and lose the car....so considering all of that, ide say he did pretty good....especially if he kept the car

that is crazy , hes lucky thats all he got .......either way hes on community control for 3 years he will have to be inside at a certain time everynight and not able to drink ect, being on parole/ community control is sometimes worse then just doing your time and getting it over with. if he Pv's then he will go back and do his time anyways.

Guest tbutera2112
that is crazy , hes lucky thats all he got .......either way hes on community control for 3 years he will have to be inside at a certain time everynight and not able to drink ect, being on parole/ community control is sometimes worse then just doing your time and getting it over with. if he Pv's then he will go back and do his time anyways.

i would much rather do 3yr of community control than go to jail for 6 months

For a supposed 3rd Degree Felony charge, I think he did okay. Spending 3 years driving only to work is alot better than prison any day.

thats so true I stole golf clubs when I was 18 and was a felony 3 because it was attatched to the house and it was after 9pm it was dropped down to a felony 4 and I still had to do 6 months in prison for it and still was on community control for 3 years , my first offense and everything, he is very lucky.

i would much rather do 3yr of community control than go to jail for 6 months

yeah but if he violates while he is on community control he wil have to do the rest of his time, he has to follow alot of rules like no drinking, no staying out late, ect one violation it can send him to prison. Now hes a convicted felon he is not allowed around guns ect also. it sucks

thats so true I stole golf clubs when I was 18 and was a felony 3 because it was attatched to the house and it was after 9pm it was dropped down to a felony 4 and I still had to do 6 months in prison for it and still was on community control for 3 years , my first offense and everything, he is very lucky.

Jesus christ 6 months for golf clubs!! :eek: Did you steal them from Tiger Woods?

Guest tbutera2112
yeah but if he violates while he is on community control he wil have to do the rest of his time, he has to follow alot of rules like no drinking, no staying out late, ect one violation it can send him to prison.

yea i got a buddy who was on that....he managed to rack up almost 100 points on his license in the span of 3 or 4 years in florida from street racing, even after he lost his license...dumbass guy.....but he was on that and had to be home at 9pm, couldnt drink, couldnt do shit... his PO did let him go to a concert once, but i think he was lucky he even got that