I-71 Race Punishment

99FLHRCI

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to think the worst part of this is that Linn is now a convicted felon. That will affect him the rest of his life. If he would have just stopped like everyone else he would have got a slap on the wrist.

They should have dropped it down to a misdemeaner imo.

See my link above....also.....not that it matters, but they do track IP's of who pulls down the documents...why? don't know....but I know they track it. No BS there either. Enjoy the reads.

Every webserver on the market tracks the IP S of everything you access. Apache IIS it does not matter.

See my link above....also.....not that it matters, but they do track IP's of who pulls down the documents...why? don't know....but I know they track it. No BS there either. Enjoy the reads.

It's all public record anyway, so it's not a big deal.

But as said, pretty much everything you do online anywhere is archived. Amazes me more folks don't understand this.

glad to see he got off safe, goodluck in the future man.

Every one who's saying he say she say just stfu an wait for actual proof instead of well I heard, ooo but I heard this blahblahblah stfu.

Hope u get the car back an see it at a few track rentals if its possible man.

P.S. According to the document, he will keep the car as long as the nitrous kit + instrumentation, slicks, and anything else racing related (assuming from the wording and intent) are removed from the car and surrendered to the court within 60 days of November 24th. If he fails, they will take the car.

All this bullshit talk of demodding car, no car, destroying car

Someone show where where in Ohio law it is alright to do this, sounds like a bunch of hearsay on the internets.

They probably could have taken the car just on the grounds of the modifications on the car, Ohio has fairly strict laws on mods but it's rarely enforced(and no I don't know where the exact code it, but I'm sure google can find it).

At least he did the right thing and admitted it, the sentence would have been far worse had he denied what happened.

Considering what the Sheriff's department was pushing for, he got lucky. Do work only priviledges allow for track racing?

You don't even need a gad damn license to race at the track.

Good for Linn, this is best case scenario. Now he just needs to get a job at Sugar, so he can legally be driving a car from 8pm to 4am. :bangbang:

Should be void, there is no such thing as a 2000 Camero Z28.

After reading pages 4 and 5 of the link, I stand corrected. Gotta admit he got off light though, only having to remove the N2 and slicks and anything else ' mutually agreed upon' by both parties (which means nothing else).

From the read, it's obvious the prosecutor wasn't gonna let go unless he got his piece of flesh. Being able to say he emasculated Linn's car may sound good in the press etc (if it ever came up) but we all know how damn easy it would be to get that car back to it's former glory.

As someone else said in this thread, well played.

I have to think the worst part of this is that Linn is now a convicted felon. That will affect him the rest of his life. If he would have just stopped like everyone else he would have got a slap on the wrist.

They should have dropped it down to a misdemeaner imo.

he COULD get the felony droped. exsponged is what it is called. a guy i worked with was a mansfield prison guard and got caught bringin drugs into them and got it exsponged. I think you have to wait 7 years though..

You wanna guess what is going to happen to his insurance rates? Given that the car is identified in the police report, it'll show up whenever he applies for a policy or they check DMV records. I wouldn't be surprised if he's told that he simply cannot get insurance for that car, or anything quicker than a mid 80s Accord.

You wanna guess what is going to happen to his insurance rates? Given that the car is identified in the police report, it'll show up whenever he applies for a policy or they check DMV records. I wouldn't be surprised if he's told that he simply cannot get insurance for that car, or anything quicker than a mid 80s Accord.

After my car was stolen State Farm wanted $400/month to insure my rusty 1G POS Talon. In three months I'd have more in insurance than I had in the car. I can only imagine how hard they will try to fuck Linn.

he COULD get the felony droped. exsponged is what it is called. a guy i worked with was a mansfield prison guard and got caught bringin drugs into them and got it exsponged. I think you have to wait 7 years though..
Hopefully Delaware is easier then Franklin county someone close to me tried this year and was denied

the car and the cars history he has will have nothing to do with his rates. Depending on his MVR and what he was actually charged with he will be high risk for the next 5 years. Nothing more.