I-71 Race Punishment

99FLHRCI

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from a highschool teacher's garage as a joke, but they concidered a agg robbery because of the time of night and people where home sleeping.

You received the largest legal anal rape I have ever heard of. Please tell me that whoever represented you no longer practices law.

yea i got a buddy who was on that....he managed to rack up almost 100 points on his license in the span of 3 or 4 years in florida from street racing, even after he lost his license...dumbass guy.....but he was on that and had to be home at 9pm, couldnt drink, couldnt do shit... his PO did let him go to a concert once, but i think he was lucky he even got that

Yeah they can be real strict , I work now for corrections for the state of ohio so I see this stuff everyday. Its so hard being on community control when you are young, because your normal life is so held back, but like you said its much better then being in jail.

In think he got of lucky/easy. I'm sure there were compromises made that helped. Three years of community control is tough though. IMO, it's even worse that he gets to keep his car. De-modded by the courts, it will still suck to drive under community control in the car that put the mark on your record. Having a felony on ones record will suck for life too.

Guest tbutera2112
In think he got of lucky/easy. I'm sure there were compromises made that helped. Three years of community control is tough though. IMO, it's even worse that he gets to keep his car. De-modded by the courts, it will still suck to drive under community control in the car that put the mark on your record. Having a felony on ones record will suck for life too.

they demodded his car? show proof, that sounds like bs

Sounds fair......this stuff went on long enough w/o anyone being caught and they need to make an example of someone.

Cut the crap, you aren't fooling anyone. There is no need for this "I am better than everyone" comment.

Guest tbutera2112
All this bullshit talk of demodding car, no car, destroying car

Someone show where where in Ohio law it is alright to do this, sounds like a bunch of hearsay on the internets.

im pretty sure it could be seized for being used to commit a felony... but demodding it sounds like complete bs....if they would have touched his car, you know that news story would have been all over it

they demodded his car? show proof, that sounds like bs

I don't post bull shit....it's part of the civil case. public record. enjoy the reads.....and if you attend the auctions, you'll even be able to buy the parts.

http://www.delawarecountyclerk.org/pa/view.asp?p=00004441317

im pretty sure it could be seized for being used to commit a felony... but demodding it sounds like complete bs....if they would have touched his car, you know that news story would have been all over it

That also could have helped him in the case! Removing go fast parts. Does sound like bull but who knows! None of us

I wanna see proof of this 'de-modding' claim, or that the car was otherwise taken, destroyed, painted pink with a rainbow coalition bumper sticker slapped to its ass... I smell a large pile of BS here...

Seems like under Ohio law the car escaped all danger of being taken from it's owner, although only just barely!

Anyone know the real story here?

I wanna see proof of this 'de-modding' claim, or that the car was otherwise taken, destroyed, painted pink with a rainbow coalition bumper sticker slapped to its ass... I smell a large pile of BS here...

Seems like under Ohio law the car escaped all danger of being taken from it's owner, although only just barely!

Anyone know the real story here?

See my link above....also.....not that it matters, but they do track IP's of who pulls down the documents...why? don't know....but I know they track it. No BS there either. Enjoy the reads.

See my link above....also.....not that it matters, but they do track IP's of who pulls down the documents...why? don't know....but I know they track it. No BS there either. Enjoy the reads.

Thanks for telling me that before I clicked on it! :) :) :)

Guest tbutera2112

removing the nitrous kit is hardly "de-modding" the car....it is funny though that i had a cop tell me they were going to remove the kit and give him the car back and i posted it up here like a week ago and you guys called BS saying it was going to be a dare car lol

removing the nitrous kit is hardly "de-modding" the car....it is funny though that i had a cop tell me they were going to remove the kit and give him the car back and i posted it up here like a week ago and you guys called BS saying it was going to be a dare car lol

The nitrous, slicks, related gauges and other items that were agreed upon....if that's not de-modding, then pick what you want to call it. :rolleyes: