Man fuck

Tim1647545497

Im going to try and make this short and sweet. My grandfather owns a 2005 Suzuki Verona. Its needed an oil change for a while. 2 weeks maybe more. He continues to drive it to work everyday. 60+ miles a day, well went to taco bell in it last night not knowing of the need for an oil change. Im in the drive thru and it sounds like im in a fucking deisel truck. I get back home and have shitty acceleration and its clicking and knocking. It will still start and run and drive for that matter. But i need someone to try and give me some idea of what the fuck we might be dealing with now. Or if a simple oil change will take away all the noises. Mind you, when i say its clicking i mean CLICKING Imagine a rollercoaster climbing to the top but faster clicking.
  • Downvote 1

Do a fucking oil change?

I bet that bitch burns oil like a mofo and you're running on at least 1 quart. This is a no brainer, it takes about 20 minutes to change oil. Even if you can't do it now, check the oil and add some if you need to.

You probably just hosed the engine, or on the verge of burning up the oil pump and scoring the bearings.

Step 1: Solve known issue by changing oil.

Step 2: Observe noise presence and sound level.

Step 3: Ask for advice, if necessary.

Step 4: ???

Step 5: Profit!

Step 6: Learn from mistake in pre-posting.

Well change the oil and see what happens as far as the noise and performance issues. I recently had a mercury villager come in that had oil so thick that it wouldnt even drain out of the engine, I had to scoop the shit out. I eventually got everything cleaned out and had to change the oil like 3 times before it was even remotely clean. It eventually started to run ok which was a shock to me, who knows, maybe you can get lucky too, or maybe not. Good luck.

Guys, I just filled my coolant system with water, do you think it will freeze?

I'm going to wait until it's -6 out and try to start it. It won't freeze, right?

Just pour some syrup in there "Aunt Jamima" It should run alot better,

If it makes a sound post up in letter what it soundz like and we can all collectively figure it out for you know prob man!

BTW to thread starter. :gtfo:

Should have gotten a Honda. People come in 2,000 miles past their due mileage all the time. I'm like wtf is up with people now a days. Too busy to take care of their means of transportation.

are they coming in every 5000? Because most scheduled maintanence says 3000 but no one does 3000 anymore...Everyone does 5000 pretty much....So if thats what you are saying, thats not so bad!

are they coming in every 5000? Because most scheduled maintanence says 3000 but no one does 3000 anymore...Everyone does 5000 pretty much....So if thats what you are saying, thats not so bad!

Only the RSX and TSX (accord) are scheduled for 5k at Acura. Everything else we schedule for 3,750.