Quick question for everyone

19TbirdSC91

I was wondering what the punishment was for auto insurance fraud in Ohio. This doesn't pertain to me, but my cousin hit a deer, then changed his deductible, and waited a few weeks before filing the claim. Well, he got caught in his stupid ass lie, and I was wondering what they are going to do to him. Trying to save a little money is probably going to end up costing him a lot of money, idiot. :rolleyes: Anyway, any info would be helpful, thanks guys!!!

Sean

Yeah, thats what I said (good luck finding a new insurance carrier). He had called the police right when it happened, and they told him to obviously just get ahold of his insurance because it was just a deer. So he just duct taped the bumper up so it was still driveable, and kept driving it. Well when he finally made the claim, I guess they assigned a specific dude that investigates this kind of shit. My cousin was retarded and told them that he had called the police when it happened :rolleyes: so they wanted his cell phone records before they would do anything to verify that he called the police on the day he claimed it happened. Extremely stupid dumb ass move if you ask me :jerkit:

Sean