New year, New outlook...

Guest (Jrcz24)

Sorry, My girl already has a Cav. some of you may have seen it from my previous threads. I can't remember which one it was, but in it was the one with my car and her car side by side in the pic.

You've posted other threads on this site? Were there racial comments in all of them?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have played the Wii and I think its alright, its a very different game system than what I'm used to. Oh as long as you get Corona I'll be cool and get some extra Limes too while your at it please.;) I just started getting into Corona since my work's christmas party.LOL

I clearly outlined what will be involved in this event. I do not take or orders or modify what I have already stated. So you grab the crisco and we can get this over with quickly.

Theres a chick with a cavalier you ought to meet. I think you two would get along fabulously.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37464&highlight=cavalierhttp://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37464&highlight=cavalier

The pics start on page 3

Damn. I need to go back to fucking with the noobs. :cool:

I have played the Wii and I think its alright, its a very different game system than what I'm used to. Oh as long as you get Corona I'll be cool and get some extra Limes too while your at it please.;) I just started getting into Corona since my work's christmas party.LOL

i lol'd

Hey man, do you like to play Wii? Do you like to get drunk? If so we should hang out sometime. Ill supply the alcohol if you bring the crisco.

eeeeewwwwwwww you just agreed to butsecs