Lettuce discuss a day of work for me

Sam1647545489

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I poured a bench pad at park of roses one time and I just pulled my truck right over top of it to keep punks on the bike path from fucking with it.... Left after 5 hrs and they still got to it. It sucks when you really take pride in your work. See it all the time.

Oh and the kids that must attend what must be whetestone look like they're 11 and feen for cigerettes, little bastards

I poured a bench pad at park of roses one time and I just pulled my truck right over top of it to keep punks on the bike path from fucking with it.... Left after 5 hrs and they still got to it. It sucks when you really take pride in your work. See it all the time.

Oh and the kids that must attend what must be whetestone look like they're 11 and feen for cigerettes, little bastards

We poured a 30 yard patio/sidewalk at Ross labs downtown one day. We completely taped off the section with yellow caution tape. Some idiot that worked there still ended up walking through it, losing his shoes in it and kept walking with no shoes through it. I flipped the fuck out and had to be stopped from beating his fucking face in, and these people are adults who are suppost to be really smart and run multi million dollar companies.

We poured a 30 yard patio/sidewalk at Ross labs downtown one day. We completely taped off the section with yellow caution tape. Some idiot that worked there still ended up walking through it, losing his shoes in it and kept walking with no shoes through it. I flipped the fuck out and had to be stopped from beating his fucking face in, and these people are adults who are suppost to be really smart and run multi million dollar companies.

Trust me when I say this - people with corporate jobs are not intelligent. I need to find a more satisfying job, and fast.

This is no lie. We excavated an area of the chemical abstracts parking lot down about 15' deep and no less than 15' wide. It was barricaded with safety fencing and barrells. A lay in adress carrying books walked up to the fence and looked down into the area. She moved a barrell and went around the fencing. Took one big step in an effort to clear the trench and fell right in. She sued the general on the job and won due to the fact that it was possible for her to do it. People are stupid.

This is no lie. We excavated an area of the chemical abstracts parking lot down about 15' deep and no less than 15' wide. It was barricaded with safety fencing and barrells. A lay in adress carrying books walked up to the fence and looked down into the area. She moved a barrell and went around the fencing. Took one big step in an effort to clear the trench and fell right in. She sued the general on the job and won due to the fact that it was possible for her to do it. People are stupid.

Times that you need a video camera: Vol 1.

That's one of many things that's wrong with this country.