Columbus Gun Registration

joec

No problem, let me know when you're ready to start picking out a handgun... or get into a class.... They are filling fast because of the aforementioned reasons... I believe we're almost booked until the end of Feb/early March.

I already own several firearms. 2 pistols. 2 shotguns and 2 rifles. Unfortunately my weekends wont be free until at least June. After then I planned on getting my CCW.

Maybe I should join the CR gun crew? Ill make me a CR gun crew intro post here in the near future....

I already own several firearms. 2 pistols. 2 shotguns and 2 rifles. Unfortunately my weekends wont be free until at least June. After then I planned on getting my CCW.

Maybe I should join the CR gun crew? Ill make me a CR gun crew intro post here in the near future....

I just took my class last weekend. Luckily found a guy giving his last class before leaving for the ARMY (again). I would suggest doing it ASAP, I know PowderRoom's classes were booked until March and THOUGHT Blackwing's were booked further but i guess not. If you cant find an individual to do it for cheap I would go to Blackwing's classes.

We have one day classes as well as a three night series you can take. It's offered three ways, you just have to satisfy the 12 hour requirement.

I just took my class last weekend. Luckily found a guy giving his last class before leaving for the ARMY (again). I would suggest doing it ASAP, I know PowderRoom's classes were booked until March and THOUGHT Blackwing's were booked further but i guess not. If you cant find an individual to do it for cheap I would go to Blackwing's classes.

Yes, our money alone is worth the time the attorney spends with you.