OSU vs. Texas

Dr. Apex

After reading this I remember why I can't stand OSU, its because of the fans who cry all game long that they are getting bad calls and the announcers only talk about the other team. I f I remember correctly the announcers were only hyping up on OSU.

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#1 VS #5 :confused:

OSU is very talented, but if you think the overall talent is on par with USC and Florida you need to watch more football. At the skill positons yes, but not the entire field. ....and if you think USC is the #5 team you are crazy. Florida will smoke Oklahoma.

btw Florida is #2.

OSU is very talented, but if you think the overall talent is on par with USC and Florida you need to watch more football. At the skill positons yes, but not the entire field. ....and if you think USC is the #5 team you are crazy. Florida will smoke Oklahoma.

btw Florida is #2.

Where did I say OSU was as talented as USC??????

Logic like yours created the BSC.. read it on http://www.truestory.com.

After reading this I remember why I can't stand OSU, its because of the fans who cry all game long that they are getting bad calls and the announcers only talk about the other team. I f I remember correctly the announcers were only hyping up on OSU.

The refs did, IMO, make several poor calls. Of course, I've always said that if you're allowing the outcome of a game to rest with officials, then you're not playing good enough. That being said, I'll still cry foul when I think it's a bad call. No need to apologize for that.

Also, I agree with you on one point - I thought the announcers were fairly even in their analysis and were saying a lot of complimentary things about Ohio State.

Go ahead and notch up another victory for the BIG XII because florida will not stop the best offense in college football history.

Oklahoma is going to get fucking smoked. They may lose by 40 points. If they only lose by 20, it should be considered a moral victory.

Oklahoma is going to get fucking smoked. They may lose by 40 points. If they only lose by 20, it should be considered a moral victory.

+1

couldnt have said it better myself.

would love to see florida lose though...but i dont think it will happen. florida is a power house this year (as much as i hate to admit it)

+1

couldnt have said it better myself.

would love to see florida lose though...but i dont think it will happen. florida is a power house this year (as much as i hate to admit it)

I'm with you - I despise Florida, and I'd like just about anybody (that isn't named USC or Notre Dame or Michigan) win a national title before the Gators do. So, not a fan of Florida at all, but they look devastatingly good. Oklahoma won't know what hit them.

Here's to just holding on and riding out this tide of "OMG TEH SEC IS TEH MOST AWESOME OF ALL TEH FOOTBALLZ!!!1!!" and waiting for things to cycle back in the Big Ten's favor.

The thing is, we should have sit back and played pass coverage on that play, they had nothing on the ground all night anyway.

Great game. OSU may have lost but I think it settled the arguement that ohio state should have never been a National Title contender and everyone should have left last year b/c it didn't help having them stay.

fixed... lol

• Upvote 1

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT FLORIDA WAS DEFEATED IN LAST YEARS BOWL GAME BY...drum roll please...MICHIGAN!!!!

Florida's defense is a million times better this year, and that was a very rare game in which Florida's o-line completely collapsed and gave Tebow no time to throw. Also, Kestahn Moore was UF's starting RB last year (because he's the best we had at the time), and this year he's 6th string on the depth chart. What a difference a year makes.

Florida is going to beat Oklahoma, bottom line. GO GATORS

Where did I say OSU was as talented as USC??????

Logic like yours created the BSC.. read it on http://www.truestory.com.

Well, you said," OSU has the talent." Would like to make that statement more clear?

I'm as big a fan of Buckeye football as anyone, but unlike a alot of Buckeye fans I see things as they are and give people and teams credit for what they do.

Kinda like it was a moral victory by OSU to make it a close game in witch they played their hearts out and texas played a crappy game.

Kinda like it was a moral victory by OSU to make it a close game in witch they played their hearts out and texas played a crappy game.

How many stupid ass people are going to say "Texas played a crappy game". Do you think maybe it had something to do with the defense of Ohio State? Maybe if the damn offense hadn't gone 3 and out two times in a row in the 3rd quarter the defense wouldn't have been exhausted. Once again, no credit for the way that the defense played at all. It's always "Well if, insert team here, played like they normally do, they would have won easily". Great response. It must have taken you about 2 seconds to think that one up after you read it on another message board. Thanks for being that guy. We hadn't had that one yet.

How many stupid ass people are going to say "Texas played a crappy game". Do you think maybe it had something to do with the defense of Ohio State? Maybe if the damn offense hadn't gone 3 and out two times in a row in the 3rd quarter the defense wouldn't have been exhausted. Once again, no credit for the way that the defense played at all. It's always "Well if, insert team here, played like they normally do, they would have won easily". Great response. It must have taken you about 2 seconds to think that one up after you read it on another message board. Thanks for being that guy. We hadn't had that one yet.

Texas showed thet have a decent defense also, and sometimes a good offense is your best defense in example the opening drive of the second half for texas took 7 or 8 minutes off the clock.

man, what a pisser of a game. i thought OSU let everything hang out, played their best game, and lost to a better team. i actually thought beckman did fine. wells did the best he could, and herron stepped up when wells came out of the game. prior needs to work on his passing, but i think his decision making has progressed tons this year--

i thought tressel coached a good game. i knew it was only a matter of time until osu would get burned blitzing as much as they were--it just sucked it happened when it did.

consider how high-powered texas' offense is, and realize we held them to 3 points in the first half, and then came back like we did in the 4th quarter. i don't think osu has anything to be ashamed of, just a fucking pisser of an endiing. i don't have time to read this whole thread, so excuse me if i'm just reiterating shit

All I know is I called there game plan before the game started. Boeckman at QB, with pryor and wells. I just wish that they had better coaching. Especially there defensive coord. Texas was telegraphing there plays bigtime and we did nothing to compensate. Hell I was calling there routes out and his hot routes and my lady was just in shock wondering how I was doing that. Just common sense. OSU has the talent on there roster, they just need to be better prepared and coached. I mean who would not try to compensate for a hurry up? You do not just keep saying blitz and hope we get lucky?

I disagree, OSU is graduating a boatload of seniors and that doesn't include Beanie who will go also to the draft. They'll have a good team as usual but it wont be on par with USC. It may be a closer game than this year though but how difficult is that?

Wasn't thinking of losing the seniors. Forgot about that.:(

Texas showed thet have a decent defense also, and sometimes a good offense is your best defense in example the opening drive of the second half for texas took 7 or 8 minutes off the clock.

I'd word it more as, Texas showed even a coach with the IQ of a 3rd grader can defend against Tressel's predictable bullshit.

Maybe we'll hire an offensive coordinator now.

Yes OSU does have the players to compete in BCS bowl games butt you need a QB that can actually throw the fucking ball and not take off running all the damn time.

I don't understand why you OSU fans are bashing the coaching because with out them you would never see the BCS bowl games.

Nebraska is my team and Tom Osbourne could never win the big game until the end of his career yet we stood by his side and won 3 titles in a four year span and Tressel already has a title for OSU anyway so stfu and stop crying you babies.

If you don't understand the hate for the coaching maybe you should watch a few OSU games.

Hell, watch the 3rd quarter like Dave already said. 3 drives, zero first downs. EVERY drive was run run pass, both of the run plays being directly up the middle.

Defense gets gassed, Texas goes down the field.

Not to mention we were playing zone and never went to man to man to tighten it up.

Brilliant. Simply brilliant.

As for Pryor "not being able to pass", look at his fucking stats. He had a bad game. It happens, he's a freshmen. Give it time.