OSU vs. Texas

Dr. Apex

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok fire Tressel and see how many games you win with a new coach.

Nebraska fired Frank Solich right after a nine win season and then hire Callahan and do a downward spiral for four years and miss a bowl game twice.

How do you get any more predictable than Osbournes play calling run,run and lets run it again

Nebraska fired Frank Solich right after a nine win season and then hire Callahan and do a downward spiral for four years and miss a bowl game twice.

Thats Nebraska's fault for being fucking morons and hiring a complete idiot as head coach

Ok you got me on that one.

I hope Tressel gets fired and coaches at a OSU rival and kickes your ass.

Uh, we lost to USC, PSU, and Texas. Those aren't rivals?

At least you didn't play Cincinnati or you would have never played in a bcs bowl game!!!

What kind of drugs are you smoking?

I take it from this post you're a Bearcats fan? Please, tell me you are.

At least you didn't play Cincinnati or you would have never played in a bcs bowl game!!!

I almost choked on my lunch. Cincinnati plays in the big east, which is inferior to even the big ten. They played well this season, but I don't know about your delusions here. Maybe it's all of the overlooked Ohio players who end up in Cincinnati and are pissed off because they weren't recruited by OSU. I hope you are kidding and did you watch what happened when Cincinnati played a good defense in Va Tech? What happened to the receiver who claimed that Cincinnati was the best team in Ohio? Haven't heard anything from him since then.

People said the same thing about Cooper....

Yeah and it worked didn't it. :D

Tress should stay but something has to be looked at in the coaching staff. Weather or not OSU keeps everyone, changes need to be made and they need to get more aggressive.