Heated/ cooled garage space with electric.

Ramsey

I would be interested in at least one bay + tool space, call it 4-500sq/ft. It really depends on the building amenities but if it's just bare with HVAC and lighting starting at 100 would very fair.

For comparison, the last four places I've lived (including this one) have charged between $50-80 for a single car garage, electric door, and power. The heating/cooling was on me via electricity though.

I'd say at least $100 if the temperature control was included, and that's probably a little low.

Right now we are looking into a 10 bay steel building. Each bay would be roughly 20'x20' with an 16' garage door and no windows. We would be looking for a year lease of each space at around 1200-1800 on the year, if you want more space we will remove the walls in seperating the bays you need. Not really looking for someone to run a buisness out of, or paint in. We would have electric and heat which would be metered and you would pay. We would provide running water. Plans could be summited for approval to add cabinets/lifts.

Right now we are looking into a 10 bay steel building. Each bay would be roughly 20'x20' with an 16' garage door and no windows. We would be looking for a year lease of each space at around 1200-1800 on the year, if you want more space we will remove the walls in seperating the bays you need. Not really looking for someone to run a buisness out of, or paint in. We would have electric and heat which would be metered and you would pay. We would provide running water. Plans could be summited for approval to add cabinets/lifts.

I would be interested in something to put my boat in. I would need around 25 foot depth though. Water hookup would be a HUGE plus so I could start it there. If I had those and climate controlled, I would be in for the 1200 to 1800 per year. Alot also depends on location.

Interesting...even at $1800 a year it's only about $150 a month so I'd say that's fair given what most apts charge. I guess the next question would be where is it located?

The location would be like just outside 270, we dont know exactly where yet.

My Garage is 20'x20' w/ a 8' Ceiling. That comes to 400 sq ft of floor space.

I have found that is it ok to work on a car, but depending on what is being done, the garage door had to be opened, and the car pulled out a bit (Mustang Engine Swap). We park 1 car in it, and I have the other side filled up with junk.

FWIW....

KillJoy