Who's tired of the DTV shit?

Buck531

I'm really sick and tired of seeing commercials and the news taking up like half the air time that OTHER shit could be covered rather than this. I mean. If you didn't get the memo or conver box, shell out the $50 to get it to get your whopping 4 channels.

I'm really sick and tired of seeing commercials and the news taking up like half the air time that OTHER shit could be covered rather than this. I mean. If you didn't get the memo or conver box, shell out the $50 to get it to get your whopping 4 channels.

12, if you count the subchannels. 6.2 is pretty sweet.

Guest 614Streets
I got two of thoose vouchers for $40 , thing I noticed though with my dtv is if its windy outside the a couple channels go pixalated and aren't worth a crap. I think the treasury for the dtv department is out of money by now.

I think the treasury for the dtv department is out of money by now.

They sure are. And I don't think I'm getting one. Guess I'll have to run cable to the garage.

Coupon Status Found

We have determined that your household is eligible to participate in this program. However, at this time program funding is not currently available to fulfill your request. Your application has been placed on a waiting list. You do not need to apply again. When and if funds become available, coupon requests will be fulfilled on a first-come, first-served basis.

Why is it the responsibility of our government to make sure we spend my money to make sure people have DTV? If you cant afford the converter, you should not have TV, you should have a job.

whats even scarier is that there are a lot of people that have cable and think they need them as well.

Hell AT&T was telling us that if we didn't have a cable box on every TV in our house when the conversion took place we would not be able to watch cable on those TVs. :lol:

TV is a really useful tool when wanting to get news out to the people, like in a crisis, the government can talk to us. Remember 911, it was kinda useful then, otherwise you would have read about it in a news paper the next day. They will use it in the future when the zombies come, so everyone needs to be able to see the digital signal. That is why the government is involved.

Why is it the responsibility of our government to make sure we spend my money to make sure people have DTV? If you cant afford the converter, you should not have TV, you should have a job.

Old people on fixed income