King of guns..

Putty

Why in the hell would you post all that shit on the Intreweebz? If I owned guns, I would keep that shit to myself.

Shit like that you have to showoff. Not like you have any idea where in the world that room is.

nice collection. id post some of my g/fs grandpas, but last time, someone who knew his collection got in a tizzy about it and he asked me to take them down. hes got 97 german lugers in a single safe. hes probably got a couple hundred guns including those, and a bunch of other "stuff", probably every bullet ever made all neatly organized in his basement. its nuts

You know you have too many guns when you find a gun and wonder who you borrowed it from, when, and why they haven't asked for it. After asking around you find out you bought it 2 years ago and haven't touched it since

Guest tbutera2112
Class II license, tax stamp, some $$ and some ATF forms later, you can own silencers/suppressors legally. That guy has a bit of a hard on for peasant rifles honestly. I don't see a need to have 15+ AK47's personally. There's a few weapons that stand out, but nothing to be in awe about honestly.

Honestly, i personally believe that you are honestly correct. But that's just my personal honest opinion, honestly.