Bye Bye Chris Beanie Wells

Pedro1647545510

It's a no-brainer for Beanie to enter the draft. Of course, selfishly, I want all the Ohio State underclassmen who leave early to stay, but I cannot dispute their choice. They're no-brainers.

I really like Boom Herron. He seems faster than Beanie, and I think he'll contribute greatly (i.e., I don't really think our offense will be hurting withouot Wells). Also, like it's already been mentioned, we have Berry coming in next year - he's the number one rated RB in America. People are already getting giddy over the prospect of him and Pryor being in the same backfield.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a no-brainer for Beanie to enter the draft. Of course, selfishly, I want all the Ohio State underclassmen who leave early to stay, but I cannot dispute their choice. They're no-brainers.

I really like Boom Herron. He seems faster than Beanie, and I think he'll contribute greatly (i.e., I don't really think our offense will be hurting withouot Wells). Also, like it's already been mentioned, we have Berry coming in next year - he's the number one rated RB in America. People are already getting giddy over the prospect of him and Pryor being in the same backfield.

I wish they would give Saine more touches. He was a stud in HS, not many people know he has 47.xx speed in the quarter mile.

+1

wells had to go pro. depending on how bad his turf toe is/was, this could be an injury that nags the fuck out of him. he couldn't risk getting re-injured before going pro. i will miss watching his violent stiff arms. i don't think there was another rb this year that could toss db's aside like he could

You should really stop talking about college football.

Yea your right since I'm not an OSU fan I should just read.It was obviously sarcasm but he did sit out 3 complete games and how many games did he limp off and sit out a series or 2?He was ranked 28th overall in the NCAA in yardage this year not because he lacked talent but because he didn't rush as many times as other backs.I would like to say since it's my last post on College Football that ANY player that can leave early for the NFL and get drafted in the first round SHOULD leave and get the cash!

Good decision on his part, I just hope he gets picked by a decent team where he'll actually get some playing time.

With that said I cant wait to see what Boom does next year, I thought he looked hella impressive this year.

He should go pro. At the level of skill it takes to get on a good college team what was he planning on doing as a career anyway that college was gonna help him with besides football? he can always go back to school if he gets hurt unless I'm missing something.

Saine holds the Ohio record for the 400? He holds the state record for something in track I know that. He is fast, he just needs to be able to find the holes and get to the outside.

He holds the state record in the 100m, not the 400. I think it's in the 10.30s. He's fast, but he doesnt hit holes hard, or even use his speed when he does have open field. Not all track men can translate that speed to football.

Peace

He holds the state record in the 100m, not the 400. I think it's in the 10.30s. He's fast, but he doesnt hit holes hard, or even use his speed when he does have open field. Not all track men can translate that speed to football.

Peace

I think Ginn is faster than Saine in the 100. Saine was faster than Ginn in the 400. Ginn beat the entire state in the final in the 110m hurdles by about 10 meters in HS his Sr year. He would have been a good olymipic class athelete in the sprints.

I used to run a decent 400 in HS at 50.1. Saine was nuts at sub 50.

Peace

Could not remember. My friend saw him run when he was in track and I always got mixed up b/w the 4x100, 100, and the 400.

Either way, he is fast, just needs to get through the holes, and find his way on the outsides.

Hopefully he won't turn out like Andrew Katenmoyer or who's that other douche bag running back a few years who's in pound me ass prison.

Or who can forget Troy Smith?

First off, Katzenmoyer isn't in jail (saw him couple of weeks ago), and you should beat your face for saying something so ignorant. Andy Katzenmoyer was a great linebacker, and would have had a hall of fame career if he didn't injure his neck. Second, Troy Smith was going to start this year in front of Joe Flacco, but he was injured. Also, what did Troy Smith ever do to you or anyone in Ohio to have you write badly about him? Lastly, of all people, you with 4,000 plus posts to write something so ignorant and misinformed it raises the obvious question what do you bring to CR?

First off, Katzenmoyer isn't in jail (saw him couple of weeks ago), and you should beat your face for saying something so ignorant. Andy Katzenmoyer was a great linebacker, and would have had a hall of fame career if he didn't injure his neck. Second, Troy Smith was going to start this year in front of Joe Flacco, but he was injured. Also, what did Troy Smith ever do to you or anyone in Ohio to have you write badly about him? Lastly, of all people, you with 4,000 plus posts to write something so ignorant and misinformed it raises the obvious question what do you bring to CR?

Hopefully he won't turn out like Andrew Katenmoyer or who's that other douche bag running back a few years who's in pound me ass prison.

Or who can forget Troy Smith?

Clearly didnt say katzenmoyer was in jail

i understand why he would go early... he needs the money, big family, debt, whatever... but for people like announcers in games, coaches.. etc to tell him to go, that it's the right.... he's one year away from getting a college degree and he's going to leave on hopes and dreams? i've seen first hand my friend being an all american o-linemen and get drafted, only to get hurt (come on.. it happens) and then get removed from the redskins. yeah.. he got paid but that money doesnt last very long, even if you save it.

esp with beanie already prone to getting hurt again, i dont know how long he can last. is he going to go back to school? probably not... but i just dont think the "norm" should be these kids going early.

flame away :)

Reading comprehension just kicked you in the face.

i understand why he would go early... he needs the money, big family, debt, whatever... but for people like announcers in games, coaches.. etc to tell him to go, that it's the right.... he's one year away from getting a college degree and he's going to leave on hopes and dreams? i've seen first hand my friend being an all american o-linemen and get drafted, only to get hurt (come on.. it happens) and then get removed from the redskins. yeah.. he got paid but that money doesnt last very long, even if you save it.

esp with beanie already prone to getting hurt again, i dont know how long he can last. is he going to go back to school? probably not... but i just dont think the "norm" should be these kids going early.

flame away :)

I dont know whether this is correct or not but I somewhat doubt it. He prolly has more than a year left to graduate. He made the best decision for him and thats what hes expected to do. Id love to see him in scarlet and grey his senior season but thats coming from a buckeye fan.

Like Mr. Bravo said: It's a no-brainer to leave. The shelf life of an NFL running back is short as it is, might as well get what you can out of your athletic ability while you still can perform. If it's in his plans or goals, he will finish school. It's also on him whether he manages his money wisely. I know he has a big immediate family, so hopefully he gets sound advice on his finances. Someone will take a first round chance on him.

We wont replace his running style, but we always reload at running back.

Peace

Reading comprehension just kicked you in the face.

Reread, he grouped d bag running backs and Katzenmoyer in the same group implying they're both in jail. Also, if he didn't attend on saying that, he should have written it differently. Lasty, kick yourself in the face.

Reread, he grouped d bag running backs and Katzenmoyer in the same group implying they're both in jail. Also, if he didn't attend on saying that, he should have written it differently. Lasty, kick yourself in the face.

Using your logic:

If you didn't intend on writing the word attend, instead of intend, you should have written it differently.

BTW You will not win this. Give it up before you lose more face.

I don't have to re-read; I have enough functioning neurons to have read it correctly the first time. Since you're apparently a special needs type of guy, I'll try to make this as simple as possible. Here's what was posted:

See what I bolded? Oh, yeah, it's some language that clearly conveys he's talking about someone else, someone who isn't Andy Katzenmoyer. A fourth grader wouldn't need this much fucking help figuring this out.

So, now the score reads reading comprehension = 2, you = 0. Congratulations, you've now managed to draw attention to the fact you're retarded. Quick, someone give this guy the contact info for the Derek Zoolander Center for Kids Who Can't Read Good and Who Wanna Learn to Do Other Stuff Good Too.