Sat, Jan. 17th Basketball

Big Steve

Why not just have everyone meet up at a rec center? Might be easier than renting out a court. Westerville has 4 pretty nice courts (indoor obviously). Ill be out of town in Vegas this weekend but I would be down for the next one. The last i got caught up working.

Why not just have everyone meet up at a rec center? Might be easier than renting out a court. Westerville has 4 pretty nice courts (indoor obviously). Ill be out of town in Vegas this weekend but I would be down for the next one. The last i got caught up working.

Thing about that is if we all get there and its full and we cant play ya kno ive had no prob paying 3 to 4 bucks but free is better!

westerville prob wouldnt be the rec to do it at bc you have to pay to get a gym card to get in now

Where is there a rec center where you dont have to be a city limits resident and is free?

there is one off high st and oakland that is free, but its kinda small and there are usually quite a few people in there trying to play, and its only one full court