finally... after three long years

2.oh so slow

that was super hard for me, when others would get engaged and hadnt been together as long.. I feel her pain :)

Help me with that, from a woman’s perspective. Why is it the woman always wants to get married and the guy...well...he just eventually agrees. Girls see their friends get married and Oh snap, “when are WE getting married?” starts up. I heard about it all summer. 3 of her friends got married and we went to all the weddings. Now her younger sister is engaged and so is my best friend and she is always dropping hints. I tell her “I love you” and she points to her ring finger. :lol: Don’t get me wrong, I love my G/F we’ve been through a lot in our 6 years and have always hung in there with each other. I think most of our friends see us a married already. I want a nice wedding too, not like I dream about it or anything. But what is it about getting married for women that is the same as a guy getting an exotic car or scoring the game winning touch down in the super bowl? Seriously, women are all about getting married and I just don’t see what the big deal is… Sorry, I’m not trying thread jack or sound like a downer and rain on the good new, just wanted a female perspective.

and for those of you who know us well it was a very long three years!!!! He [360 iroc] finally proposed!!! Now for some party plans.....

Nice job at closing the sale :D

Congrats to you and Kevin. Beginning of a new life...and before you know it...kids :eek:;)