So who has Sprint and wants out??

Putty

What if I told you I know a way you can walk away from Sprint, right now, free and clear...no early contract expiration fee. I am all over this right now. I just gotta get clearance from the wife before I cancel.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IF i wanted out i would say awesome, but NO carrier can beat my plan/price with sprint (SERO). i have not had many problems with them in all the years we've had them, no more than anybody else with someone else probably.

OH, and the fact that i've been off my contract for like 5 months going month-to-month, and still getting all these discounts makes it too good to be true. i can walk whenever i wish.

i'm happy with sprint other than their customer service..all i can say is Sprint>cingular(the most dropped calls anywhere in the us)

I've had Sprint, Verizon and Cingular/AT&T and Cingular has by far been the best for me. I maybe have dropped one call in the past year.

I travel all over the US regularly, and still find AT&T the best. Rollover minutes are great too.

I've had Sprint, Verizon and Cingular/AT&T and Cingular has by far been the best for me. I maybe have dropped one call in the past year.

I travel all over the US regularly, and still find AT&T the best. Rollover minutes are great too.

Maybe I'm biased, but i had to stand in the middle of my street in the middle of reynoldsburg to be able to carry on a conversation. i dont care about getting a call in Indonesia i need reception in my fucking house.

Maybe I'm biased, but i had to stand in the middle of my street in the middle of reynoldsburg to be able to carry on a conversation. i dont care about getting a call in Indonesia i need reception in my fucking house.

I have AT&T. I have to be standing in a Farady Cage to not have good signal anywhere in Columbus.

Is it the fee modification clause?

Yes. Sprint implemented a new Administrative Charge. It was done w/out notice to customers. So due to this, you can cancel scott free!!! What makes it even better is you can cancel over live chat. Don't even need to call them. Proof below.

http://www.ucan.org/telecommunications/wireless/cancel_sprint_without_paying_early_termination_fee

Yup it works I get ppl out of their contracts using this on a daily basis. It's actually really easy I spend no more then 5 mins on the call.. No etf what so ever but you have be sure they note everything cause you know how Sprint can be..

unfortunately SERO is NO MORE

they did away with it in like October, replaced with the "everything" plans

which is nowhere near the value of SERO, but it still beats the shit out of EVERYONE else on their talk/text/data plans