Sam1647545489

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://animal.kukuchew.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/dog-obedience-school.jpg

http://www.enzodude.com/enzopics/enzodude%20and%20jetta%20with%20a%20lot%20of%20wood.jpg

http://i571.photobucket.com/albums/ss160/das_borgen/other%20stuffs/1272316884921.png?t=1280892817

Edited by das borgen

enjoy

From another forum...

"What's up guys. I had a crazy experience lst night. I was writing this huge research paper/film review last night for my term paper. I started at 8:30pm, where i tood 20mg of adderall to help me concentrate. Anway, 4:30am was rolling around and i realized that i should get some rest of i was going to go to the gym/ get up for an 10:00am class (which i'm currently missing due to feeling like ). Anway, i was recently prescribed Ambien @ 10mg by my doctor to help me go to sleep (I'm usually noturnal). So i took the drug at about 4:30am and decided to work on my report until the stuff kick in. Well, 5:00 am rolled around and is started to feel really wierd. I mean, REALLY WIERD. Like my body felt everything, and nothing all at the same time. Than, i looked up at my screen and the words were folding into seperate fragments and floating about the screen. I looked up, behind my lab top, and the pictures of my hgigh school were coming at my, seemed like that were trying to fly of the the backboard. I didn't know what was going on, so i went outside itnot my hall to get a drink (I was thirsty), and noticed that the coke machine was melting ant that the ice was sliding down the machines front. Holy ! I ran to the bathroom to check my pupils which were fine, but my face was kinda Canadian (ever see South Park?... no flame) and my eyes were huge, not pupils, my eyes were wide open. I looded at the bathroom floor and the tiles started to float and run under my feet. I then left the bathroom and looked at my door room carpet. The dust seemed to rise off the carpet in front eyes a float away in a swinging drift.

Can someone please explain to me what the hell happened to me last night?"

No, I don't think you two realize the importance of Benner's post. Through the sheer power of Benner's "throwing shit from a car" argument, Einstein and all of his mathmatical proofs are owned.

Actually, I don't think he had a mathematical proof that light speed was the speed limit. More accurately, he determined that "in order for my theory to be right, Light speed has to remain constant and cannot change". Since we all assume his theory is fact, the light speed limit baggage came along with it.

Einsteins theories have taken some hits in recent years, but that's a topic for another thread.

enjoy

This is a normal side effect of ambien. At least he remember everything. Most of the time you do things and not remember. If you are a huge drunk you should eat ambien everyday. No hangovers and still feel fuzzy and weird.