Any real beer drinkers here?

Trouble Maker

I drink at barley's, elevator and the other barley's regularly fuck cbc they suck.

Both great places. My parents used to live <5 minutes from the Barley's in Grandview so we would go eat there pretty often. Got my MBA from the Elevator. Both (all three really) places have different styles of great food too. CBC is good to get a six pack of beer from the store. Never been there though.

World Market has quite a collection of beers from around the world don't they? Or does it not compare to what Winking offers?

The have an ok selection, as does Whole Food's. If you want a good beer selection you can buy and take back home go to Anderson's. There are some other random palces around town where you can get some stuff.

There's probably stuff at Winking Lizards that you can't get anywhere else around town, and definitely not all in the same place. Just simply by the sheer number of different beers they have.

Kenny Rd. Market is baller as fuck, since you're in that area you NEED to go there if you haven't already.

+1

I bring growlers home not six packs currently around 15 growlers from all over the US and A

Goose Island Ill. , Great Lakes Oh,Penn Brewing Co Pa, Church Works Brewing PA, Emmits Ill , Barley's Oh, Elevator Oh, Akron brewing Co Oh, Columbus Brewing Oh, Prairie Rock IL , Snake River Brewing Wy, Smoky Nountains brewing co tenn. to name a few have glasses and growlers from those and some more glasses from places that did not have growlers also Gordon Beirch is trash so I didn't get a growler or glass but I have had that slop they call beer.

+1

I bring growlers home not six packs currently around 15 growlers from all over the US and A

Goose Island Ill. , Great Lakes Oh,Penn Brewing Co Pa, Church Works Brewing PA, Emmits Ill , Barley's Oh, Elevator Oh, Akron brewing Co Oh, Columbus Brewing Oh, Prairie Rock IL , Snake River Brewing Wy, Smoky Nountains brewing co tenn. to name a few have glasses and growlers from those and some more glasses from places that did not have growlers also Gordon Beirch is trash so I didn't get a growler or glass but I have had that slop they call beer.

Theres nothing like a goose island IPA out of a tap thats 30 feet from where it was brewed. :)

They got a pretty good selection of beer at the PUB. I'll be there tonight working on my beer tour getting primed for my trip to the one in Cinci, the three in Kentucky and the one in Florida then a stop at the Daytona 500 and back home. $3.50 mugs for life!!!!