Why is it...

TimTaylor751647545500

why is it meijer has either an old person or a partially retarded person standing at the entrance who used to set out some carts for people coming in, and now they just watch you walk by?

The Polaris Kroger has a disabled guy greet you and try to hand you ads as you walk in. It's nice that they have a job for someone of his ability, but it makes it so damn awkward every time I walk in.

The Polaris Kroger has a disabled guy greet you and try to hand you ads as you walk in. It's nice that they have a job for someone of his ability, but it makes it so damn awkward every time I walk in.

The guy in the wheelchair? Yeah that always makes my shopping experience a little awkward too.

I feel the same way Tim, so I just grab a basket and cram as much shit in it as I can and call shopping quits lol

Most times this works for me as well. Sucks when I realise a trip back to the front is needed for a cart.:mad:

***Damn you cat litter and on sale case of beer!***

I've determined that psychic work at Kroger late at night......how else would they know which isle I need to go to and block it off before I get there and start mopping it? Edited by xlr8tn

I've determined that physics work at Kroger late at night......how else would they know which isle I need to go to and block it off before I get there and start mopping it?

physics knows your coming? That must be why I can't fly, gravity seems to always know when I want too.

Every cart is trash, and I agree, the old people at meijer need to be more than just eye candy

physics knows your coming? That must be why I can't fly, gravity seems to always know when I want too.

Every cart is trash, and I agree, the old people at meijer need to be more than just eye candy

my bad...fixed. :D

what world do you live on where old people are eye candy??? eye sore maybe... but def not eye candy. :nono:

Oh and I have no problem with carts that go straight every cart I ever get is either torqued so bad that one of the wheels doesn't touch the ground to where it tetter-totters front to back or one of the front wheels has a mind of its own spinning around and doing it's own thing.