White cars with no headlights

Avenger1647545502

If weather is even slightly bad, my fogs go on. There's no reason NOT to turn your lights on in any car younger than 10 years or so when they started killing the electrical system when the car is off.

In white-out conditions, there's 350 watts of lighting blasting from the front of my car. I may not see the idiots out there that want to hide in the snow, but they damn well will see me.

Realistically driving with headlights on is just a good idea. Driving with hazards on, well, you saw them to make fun of them didn't you?

Funny how you guys make fun of someone that is just trying to make your life easier. (no headlights and you are an asshole, headlights and hazards and you are an asshole)

Realistically driving with headlights on is just a good idea. Driving with hazards on, well, you saw them to make fun of them didn't you?

Funny how you guys make fun of someone that is just trying to make your life easier. (no headlights and you are an asshole, headlights and hazards and you are an asshole)

If you get in my way while driving your an asshole. Lights hazards tires color of the car does not matter.

I could see having your hazards on if it were a whiteout or near white out condition but thats not been the case.

Dunno about OH, but in MA it's illegal to have your hazards on while you are moving.

But that's beside the point. Every time someone's had hazards on in the snow, it's because they are going SLOW. If you are THAT uncertain and scared of driving in the current conditions, do yourself and us other drivers a favor and STAY HOME.

Trying to control a 3000-5000lb car on snow and ice is NOT something anyone should be doing if they are timid or indecisive. Ice does not suffer fools.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

+1 if the idiots aren't around. There's now four rotaries (the traffic kind, not the dorito kind) near my place. They're fun ;)

I really wish the roads would just stay snowy. Instead of spending money over and over on salt and salt substitute, ODOT should just get a bunch of snow groomers and keep the roads in an even sheet. :D

+1 if the idiots aren't around. There's now four rotaries (the traffic kind, not the dorito kind) near my place. They're fun ;)

Are you talking about roundabouts? I go through two on my way to work, and of course two on the way home (Avery Rd.). I can't even begin to count the fuckwads who have no idea how they work, and end up damn near causing an accident. It must be my white car! :p

Hell there are 4 within four miles, on Avery road in Dublin.