Whats going on guys!

JrodBuschur

I also rock this: '07 GSXR 750

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a39/gixxer419/DSC01141.jpg

I rock the lot on this: '05 Honda 50

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a39/gixxer419/fiddy-1.jpg

My daily driver is a '00 GTP

Want to know anything else.... just ask.

Thanks for the welcome guys!

I just realized I made an intro thread on here before. I must have forgot about it because I never posted after the initial few posts. Sorry about that.

nice evo welcome. did you do all your work yourself? if so you are the man. if not you have deep pockets. + rep for a decent intro

Yes as stated I work at Buschur Racing. All of the work was done here at the shop. While not doing all of the work I did do some of it. The indepth stuff like the pistons, rods, cams, etc... were left to the service department here.

Welcome to the party. How fast are the genesis coupes???

Well thats hard to say. The car isnt out yet. I should be receiving mine in a month. I ordered it from Hatfield down in Columbus actually. Im sure its going to be slow to my standards stock but it will remain stock for all of about a day.

We will be offering a complete lineup of parts for the turbo 4 Coupe.

HAHA C YA :lol:

:thumbup:

I wanted to get the plate again for the Coupe but some bastard took it.

cool job and a nice ride. Welcome to the site.

Please keep us updated on the Genesis when you get it and start to modify it. I'm very interested.

Will do!

Welcome to the forums, id like to have a Genesis Coupe because they look so good but just wouldnt own one because of the Hyundai name.

Yeah I hear what you're saying man.

I would have NEVER thought I would be telling people "Im buying a Hyundai" or "I drive a Hyundai." I guess things change with time. I think the Coupe is going to be a great platform. I know the engine will be. I just hope the trans and other components stand up to the raping im going to give it. :D

• Upvote 1

Guest Removed
I just hope the trans and other components stand up to the raping im going to give it. :D

dont plan on it. i seen them first hand. they dont look very strong :(