Whats going on guys!

JrodBuschur

dont plan on it. i seen them first hand. they dont look very strong :(

Thanks for the input man. Kinda what I was afraid of.

If all else fails I will just send the car over to Reese. Do a Turbo 400 and Ford 9". Then I wont have to worry about breakage.... or missing gears. ;)

All these DSM'ers are getting all excited about the Genesis Coupe...I dont get it. Is it simply because its RWD, turbo 4? Or is it a 4g63 in there?

I too would have to pass simply on the fact of it being a Hyundai, but still cool.

All these DSM'ers are getting all excited about the Genesis Coupe...I dont get it. Is it simply because its RWD, turbo 4? Or is it a 4g63 in there?

I too would have to pass simply on the fact of it being a Hyundai, but still cool.

It shares the same engine as the Evo X. 4B11T. Plus the fact that its RWD appeals to many people on top of actually being a Coupe instead of a Sedan.

Im just looking forward to it because its something different and with the turbo 4, RWD i think it will be a good platform.

It shares the same engine as the Evo X. 4B11T. Plus the fact that its RWD appeals to many people on top of actually being a Coupe instead of a Sedan.

Im just looking forward to it because its something different and with the turbo 4, RWD i think it will be a good platform.

Ah, the evo x motor. That makes sense.

Guest Removed
Thanks for the input man. Kinda what I was afraid of.

If all else fails I will just send the car over to Reese. Do a Turbo 400 and Ford 9". Then I wont have to worry about breakage.... or missing gears. ;)

well if they beefed up some of the issues they where running into when the boost gets turned up then maybe.

im going to wait and see what starts breaking first.

btw welcome.

Im waiting for my 2010 Genesis Coupe. 4cyl Turbo. Should be here in less than a month.

Wait, they are selling them already?

n/m, saw your post. Do you know when they are supposed to show up on show room floors for test drives? I'm really interested in driving one of them.

Thanks again everyone for the warm welcome!

Jarrod kick ass job on the vid as always.

Thanks buddy!

Sickcar,good intro.

Has buschur ever done anything with OLD evos? Like, the kind that werent sold here? Those things are sexy.

We personally have not. I have sold parts to quite a few people in other countries who do have them and they have done some slight fab work to get stuff to bolt up on like the Evo 5 and 6.

I wish we had the earlier Evo's here. Id really like to have a 5.