I wonder why Cali is Bankrupt...

OSUGT

stupid....they'd be better off going after other means of securing better air quality. go after the power companies vs the little guy. either way costs will be passed on but the power companies can afford the updates and won't cause the little guys to lose their business and thus being a cycle of bankruptcy and further economic turmoil for the state as a whole.

I guess for people who like it, sun and sand must have a huge power over them. Because I can't see any reason to live in California. Even less if you are even slightly into cars.

Females.

A good amount of them have several reasons each.

OT: How dare they try to reduce smog, health hazards for children, and promote gas efficiency to the tune of 120,000 gallons a day. I am outraged. Of course thats fresh off the EVRP website so some grains of salt may be needed.

They already had sealing collars on the pump nozzle when I lived there. Wonder what this new bit of kit is like?

Not against reducing pollution but Kalifornia is so screwed up in how it goes about business I'm pretty sure the time and effort spent on this could have been better applied elsewhere. With better results.

Females.

Cali has a monopoly on them?

OT: How dare they try to reduce smog, health hazards for children, and promote gas efficiency to the tune of 120,000 gallons a day. I am outraged. Of course thats fresh off the EVRP website so some grains of salt may be needed.

I think everyone should get $1Million. It's for the children!

The problem here isn't that they want to do this, but HOW they're going about it. Dumping a $10,000+ bill on a small business isn't the way to do it; especially in this economy.

It is the mentality out there. They just raised the fix-it ticket fee from $10 to $25 and the people were all pissed. Say the govt is trying to take money out of their pockets bla bla bla.

They never think, I was driving in an unsafe manner. Just that the govt is bad.

The Terminator wants all state employees to take off 2 days per month and no one is willing to do it. either that or get laid off.

Females.

They are nothing to write home about. Good looking, yes, some but majority are gold diggers. Thats what they grew up seeing livin' that awesome Cali lifestyle. I lived out there for a year and HATED it.