2009 Ohio Riders Calendar Order

Casper

The calendars are being printed right now. I should have the first batch beginning of next week.

Here's the cover:

00_Cover.jpg

Props to Whodey and (mainly) his wife for the design of the cover.

For a look at all the pictures (yes I know, they're out of order):

http://www.ohio-riders.net/album.php?albumid=110

The calendars are $10/ea picked up from me. I was able to cut a deal with a local printer to get these done at a pretty good price. If you need it mailed to you, they'll be $10/ea plus $4.95 shipping ($4.95 flat rate USPS Priority Mail). Sorry, but we're not making any money off these. I have to charge for shipping. If some of you want to get together and order 2, 5, 10, whatever and have them shipped to one place, that's fine with me. I'll throw them in a box and send them flat rate Priority Mail.

If you just want to pick one up from me, you can just pay me when you get it. I will be in Cleveland for the motorcycle show, and I make periodic trips to the Toledo area. PM me if you'd like to work out a way to pick one up from me.

If you want it mailed to you, you can use this link to pay via PayPal.

If you pay through PayPal, please include your Ohio Riders username.

i beleive i sent u 14 for a calendar when i paid the 25 for the page. so ill have to send u another buck and ill take 5 pennys mailed with my calendar inreturn... or u can just keep the shiney new nickel.

:lol:

I already planned on mailing your's out.

my life is ticking away day by day and everyday i dont have and or calendar i get more depressed....:(

:lol:

And I thought I was sad. It's in the envelope actually. Was going to mail it today but the whole ice/snow thing kinda fucked up my plans for today. It'll go out tonight or tomorrow.