Phelps taking bong hits?

zeitgeist57

I'm somewhat mixed in my reaction to this.

On the one hand, I think it's stupid that there's this much attention be given to someone for taking a bong hit. It's weed, it probably should be legal, and he's a young adult having a good time, not bothering anyone. Who cares?

On the other hand, he's stupid for allowing himself to be photographed doing something illegal when he knows - or definitely should know - that it will jeopardize the millions he has in endorsements. You're a stoner? Awesome, just be smart enough not to get blazed on camera.

I agree with you. However, I'm now inclined to believe that smoking marijuana will make me a gold medal winner. Oh, wait. Nevermind. I earn medals stoned while playing PS3 already. ;)

...At least it can help to destroy the Above the Influence commercials, f you smoke pot you will amount to nothing message. How about 14 gold medals!

haha thats exactly what i was thinking

What's hilarious is that people here on the forum have identified the make and model of the bong. :)

lol x2

What's hilarious is that people here on the forum have identified the make and model of the bong. :)

I own more than one of them.

Not only that but that is a custom one. This is not his first time at this. You don't take your first bong hit out of an 800 dollar tube and know what it is your doing.

From another article on foxsports I read earlier:

"Even a rival agent came to Phelps' defense."

"Enough is enough," said Evan Morgenstein, who represents a large number of Olympic swimmers. "The penalty is far greater than the crime. He has said he is sorry. Let's move on to the real problems in this country."

Look at this! This came out extremely quick!

RooR Olympian tube. .us production. Gold glided ice pinches. (Gold Medals)

I guess you lose one endorsement and gain another. One of these has to be in his possession already.

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f38/RekartsNayr/roorolympian.jpg