16 illegals sue Arizona rancher

87GT

Hes protecting the border on HIS property because the government won't do it, and hes getting sued by people trespassing on his property and illegally crossing the borders.

Makes perfect sense.

Sure does make cents!

ILLEGAL= outside the law, they should have no rights within our LEGAL system, ship them back.

You want to come here legally, great. Thats what makes us strong.

"Mr. Barnett acknowledged that he had turned over 12,000 illegal immigrants to the Border Patrol since 1998." Nice.

His issue began when he didn't pull the trigger. Is it wrong to say that it would actually be fun to pick off illegals as they cross over? The real PIA would be disposing of the bodies as there would likely be so many.

He owns a lot of land and is already a rancher. All he needs is 15-20 pigs to get the job done in a manner of speaking. And it won't attract attention since he already raises cattle. What is wrong with having a pig farm on top of that?

Be very weary of anyone who owns a pig farm.....

Not knowing all the details of the case I am prepared to make this statement.

This guy should counter sue the idiotfucks that are backing this suit for clean up of his land, the cost of purchasing the sensors, and the cost of any guns/ammo purchased to keep his family safe. I would do it in 12,000 different suits causing them so much cost that they never try this crap again.

He owns a lot of land and is already a rancher. All he needs is 15-20 pigs to get the job done in a manner of speaking. And it won't attract attention since he already raises cattle. What is wrong with having a pig farm on top of that?

Be very weary of anyone who owns a pig farm.....

"info tucked away for use at some point in my life" :thumbup:

Good info to have for sure.

"info tucked away for use at some point in my life" :thumbup:

Good info to have for sure.

I have more tips and tricks but I can not discuss over this webpage. Though if you want to meet with my family at a random Italian restaurant over some spaghetti and meatballs... hmmm :bangbang:

If American loses, Chipotle will shut down and never come back to the US.

Chipotle was born in the US. Brain child of a Culinary student who started it up a few years after graduation.

McD's is the reason for their success. Always nice to have a Mac-Daddy fund your start up......pun intended :D

Seems like a pretty silly lawsuit. Looks like they're more American than we give them credit for. lol I'm betting the ranch owner is ebelishing a bit when speaks of the "damages" from illegals. Bad people are bad people but many illegals do everything they can to stay under the radar and killing a cow or stealing a truck and the like aren't staying under the radar.