Possible next gen iPhone

Putty

Yes, that happened. The 199 299 was for new customers. Existing custs paid the prices you are talking about.

The phone or soap?

It still is this way. I went to 4 different places trying to get an 8gig for $199 and it could not be done because Im an ATT customer already.

ide be so pissed if i was one of the people who waited in lines and shit and dropped wads of cash on an iphone and then they put this thing out in june

Thats how apple rolls. They come out with an inferior 2g iphone, people flock. Then come out shortly after with iphone 3g, people flock. Now its this one...which is only a rumor anyway, but people will flock.

Im looking at you spaceghost :nono:

Thats how apple rolls. They come out with an inferior 2g iphone, people flock. Then come out shortly after with iphone 3g, people flock. Now its this one...which is only a rumor anyway, but people will flock.

Im looking at you spaceghost :nono:

This is why I still have a Sony Walkman phone, though I'm on AT&T and the wife has an iPhone. I know better than to be an "early adopter" especially with apple products. I really wanted to hate the iPhone, but if they don't F it up I could see a new version of it being my next phone.

So it this just a rumor or is this version of the IPhone sure to hit the shelves? My T-Mobile account is up this month and I was going to get the wife and myself a couple IPhones....... Might have to wait if this is going to be released in the next 6 months or so.....

get a couple of G1's