where to get wheels chromed?

SRTurbo04

If it doesn't go fast, chrome it.

Ouch haha

chromed sportbike wheels...:nono:

Dude have u seen my rims they are like flat black eeeeek

Blackburn's Hubcap and Wheels in Macedonis (near Cleveland / Akron) did the Marauder Wheels for me. They were VERY reasonable on pricing. I did drop them off and pick them up though. The turn around time was right at 4 weeks.

:thumbup:

KillJoy

4 weeeks? Dammmmm. Does thhis process usually take that long? I was thinking a week mabeyyyyyy 2

Paul, the chrome wheel do not make the difference between our bikes, trust me...lol I like my wheels though.

oh bring it bitch

Wheel Medic can chrome them or do a chrome powdercoat that looks the same. Those wheels Ray had when you were both over here were the chrome powdercoat.

i thought some one said that wheel medic doesnt do motorcycle rims?

Guest 614Streets
I'm very interested in this, looks cool. Please urge him over here, I'm sure he'd get some bussiness, I love chrome.

Yeah I just called him and told him to get around and talk and become a sponsor. His new set up is awesome , Tansky toyota where he works wants to do business with him and have him chroming scion and toyota new car accessories.

He can chrome a whole car like 50 cents lambo :)