New Red Lobster opening, hiring full crew

RadDawg

The new Sawmill Road Red Lobster in holding open interviews starting February 20 at 9 am. They need over 100 new employees, everything from servers to hosts and bartenders and kitchen staff. Some tipped, some not, all eligible for full benefits including Health, Life, and Disability insurance. Interviews are seven days a week from 9 am until 7 pm starting 2/20 and ending 3/6. Paid training starts 3/9, the store opens on 3/16. It might not be a career, but it's a job with insurance, and it does offer a flexible schedule once you're through training. My wife's the GM, tell her Greg sent you. Edited by RadDawg
spelling

• 2 weeks later...
The training schedule for crew hired prior to opening is full time day shift for a week, if you have a real job you might want to wait until after they're open for a few weeks and then apply. The address is 61 sumpthin sumpthin - it's right in front of Dick's Sporting Goods south of 161. Wife's name is Andrea, she's off Wednesday, but she'll be back at it Thursday. Don't know if dropping my name will help or hurt your chances. I'll let you guys know if she winds up needing and "quality assurance testers".