Just when it couldn't get any worse

TTQ B4U

Is it just me? But i really dont care if she is a 9/11 widow. I mean sucks she died, along with all of the other 49 people. But come on, is her death worse because she lost her husband in a plane crash?

just worse for her family

im sure the media probing into her life is just as horrible

Is it just me? But i really dont care if she is a 9/11 widow. I mean sucks she died, along with all of the other 49 people. But come on, is her death worse because she lost her husband in a plane crash?

No, her death is no worse compared to others, but in the grand scheme.....yeah, it's pretty fucked up that her family has to go through this.

I felt the same way about the lady killed by that kid in Lancaster...you know the threads here about it. Poor lady fends off cancer and is killed crossing the street with a cake in her hands.

Another is the old lady in Cleveland that just died from the Peanut contamination....she too beat cancer only to die from eating Peanut butter.

How fucked up is Karma lately......damn! :confused:

No, her death is no worse compared to others, but in the grand scheme.....yeah, it's pretty fucked up that her family has to go through this.

I felt the same way about the lady killed by that kid in Lancaster...you know the threads here about it. Poor lady fends off cancer and is killed crossing the street with a cake in her hands.

Another is the old lady in Cleveland that just died from the Peanut contamination....she too beat cancer only to die from eating Peanut butter.

How fucked up is Karma lately......damn! :confused:

I know where your coming from, but i just erks me that she is yahoo front page and the other 49 are just "the other 49". But, i just really hate the news.

I know where your coming from, but i just erks me that she is yahoo front page and the other 49 are just "the other 49". But, i just really hate the news.

I agree with this. I've never liked coverage of bad news. To me its just gossip and a waste of time since in the time it takes to watch a news story many more people drop dead all over the earth. I'd rather spend my time hearing of good news and interesting things in this universe big and small.