selling crap questions

SRTurbo04

Ok so I recentally sold a tranny mount for my srt4 a performance one for a 1/3rd of qwhat it retails for the guy saw the pics of it an we agreed upon a price an I shippened it ect an spent the money yadyada.

Well I get a email from the guy on saturday stating the tranny mount is bent (comes that way from agp to fit in the stock location) an also says the poly bushing has nicks in I. Mind u it shows all this in the pics I provided upon his request. Well he asaid he's going to contact the company to make sure this is still a usable product as he thinks its broke. He said if its not he wants me to send him his money back an he will ship the product back to me.

First off he say the things wrong with it. An my thread didn't say as is but it also didn't say a warrenty...what should I do?

I don't mind refunding the money but he seems kind of scammerish an I'm afraid ill send the money an he won't send the mount or send me a different one. He was brand new to srtforums.com an never had a post till today also stating he put. A tranny mount on his car today asking about wheekl hop. I'm assuomg its mind. Ahhhh?????? Haha any insight?

You did nothing wrong. Explain to him that you provided pics and he knew what he was getting. Don't refund the douche of his money, he's just trying to be a dick. You're fine IMO

agreed. i would just tell him sorry but he is S.O.L. If for some reason he wants to fight you on it, make sure you know what pics you sent him and that remind him that it was sold as is with no warranty.

if you want to be a dick tell him sure, youll refund his money but you want the mount back first.

just got this email from him...he torched the part no way in hell in taking in back

so i just heard back from agp, im sure you can guess what there response was. i also heard back from a local who told me how this same thing happen to him with the same agp mount, was due to come bad jacking with bolts still attached

bottomline you shouldnt have sent this part because it was visable damaged

i was able to torch it an pount it back to flat becasue it wouldnt fit. this added an extra 18$ an 2.5 hours of labor

let me know how you would like me to leave your seller feeback keep in touch

So basically, he's saying give him money for the torch labor or he'll give you neg feedback. LOL. Bottom line is the guy saw pics of it, had the chance to ask whatever he wanted, and bought it. If he's not happy with it it's on him.

Tell him you'd appreciate it if he'd kindly suck your cock

So basically, he's saying give him money for the torch labor or he'll give you neg feedback. LOL. Bottom line is the guy saw pics of it, had the chance to ask whatever he wanted, and bought it. If he's not happy with it it's on him.

Tell him you'd appreciate it if he'd kindly suck your cock

thats what i was about to say. he saw pics before he bought it, he could have taken the time to compare it to a new one to see what they looked like, but he chose to buy it, thats on him.

If that's on a site you'll be selling things on in the future, I'd make a thread about it there. The forums I'm on for my Stealth have a "Buyer/Seller Review" subforum in the for sale section, and a feedback system for transactions made through the board. It sounds like you were likely in the right, but I would want to clear the air at least on the SRT forum you sold it on.

You know how quick people are even on here to say "he's banned on this other board" or "I think he's scammed a couple people" over stupid shit, probably similar to this....

Just my opinion.

Tell him you would have been happy to refund his money but he put a torch to the part and installed it. No one anywhere warrants performance parts, and there is no return policy at most places on installed parts. He got a deal and should be happy.

Tell him you would have been happy to refund his money but he put a torch to the part and installed it. No one anywhere warrants performance parts, and there is no return policy at most places on installed parts. He got a deal and should be happy.

word.

If that's on a site you'll be selling things on in the future, I'd make a thread about it there. The forums I'm on for my Stealth have a "Buyer/Seller Review" subforum in the for sale section, and a feedback system for transactions made through the board. It sounds like you were likely in the right, but I would want to clear the air at least on the SRT forum you sold it on.

You know how quick people are even on here to say "he's banned on this other board" or "I think he's scammed a couple people" over stupid shit, probably similar to this....

Just my opinion.

x2 i think that would be the best thing to do .