CR VIDEO TRIBUTE: Help needed

Miller

So all these videos and talk of videos has got me started on what I'm calling now our CR tribute video. For the first scene I have in mind I'm going to need 8 cars (make sure they are clean bodied and clean!) We can meet up Saturday night @ Sonic Polaris. We need 8 simple shots of the cars lined up each photo including 1 of the cars with it's headlights on.

Also, I need someone with a good camera and the ability to send me digital copies. Titus, Scooter, anyone I'm not thinking of this is where you come in. Also any additional photos that night would be good.

Ok, roll call.

If a sticky is possible please do so.

Thanks, Miller

When ? What time ?

Saturday 8-10ish pm. We can plan it out so we get the maximum amount of people.

I will keep an eye on the weather until Friday afternoon where I can make a decision if Sam is accurate, the weather always changes. If things look good/bad we will plan accordingly. My car will be back on the road Wed of next week and I wouldn't mind getting it out and about if that should happen. Rain date will be next weekend.

Dave man up, I drove my car oct - dec with no ac :D

Saturday 8-10ish pm. We can plan it out so we get the maximum amount of people.

I will keep an eye on the weather until Friday afternoon where I can make a decision if Sam is accurate, the weather always changes. If things look good/bad we will plan accordingly. My car will be back on the road Wed of next week and I wouldn't mind getting it out and about if that should happen. Rain date will be next weekend.

Dave man up, I drove my car oct - dec with no ac :D

I bet that was just terrible for you :)

Ok sounds cool...

I think BlueBoostedGS (he has already done some prior modeling with his car)

http://imgcash6.imageshack.us/img253/5074/85531735nq2.jpg

and my roommate (twentyfour204) might bring either his car

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h233/henik9/0629_3.jpg

or his unspoken of lightning, depends on what I can jew outofem (I'm jewish aloud to say that) but we'll see.

So the plans for this Saturday round 8 at Polaris.... pending weather?

Edited by kizzzzle
neededit

Miller, PM me and I'll give you a hand.

I'm not sure if I can make it to this first filming session, but I can surely help you edit the video. I'm going to make it a priority to make it to track days this year as well, so I will be shooting a bunch of video there.

Miller, PM me and I'll give you a hand.

I'm not sure if I can make it to this first filming session, but I can surely help you edit the video. I'm going to make it a priority to make it to track days this year as well, so I will be shooting a bunch of video there.

Sweet thanks.

Probably not gonna happen this weekend fellas

In all honesty I think we should hold out on doing this until it gets warmer. Filming when it's cold is a bitch because your fingers get so cold that you can't use the buttons on the camera. It's a fantastic idea and I'm 100% for it, now's just not the best time.

We can definitely scheme and get some different ideas for it though. ;)