Thanks Brian Turner and the guys at Acura

bm3m5

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well first off, Hi welcome to CR.

Oddly enough, I have a friend named Ryan Carroll who drives an Acura as well and I thought that was him making an account. lmao. Go for something a little less... fish faced on the front end and that thing will be hotness. :)

I could not get over the comment that it feels like it runs 11's based on other cars we have driven. Odds are it is a 13 sec car. Good looking one though! (And yes I know that they can be 11 sec cars - it will be interesting to see what you do in it)

well it needs bigger tires, but i beat my buddies 98 ws6 that has 400hp and runs in the 13s. It looses traction through 3rd gear. I will get some pics of the engine soon and it may give you guys a better idea. I drove a Nissan GTR a few months ago at my work, gave it hell and felt the boost, and I'm sure I'll get hell for saying this, but this car feels faster, and Im not just trying to brag on the car. Im actually trying to sell the car this month (or possible trade), so if anybody wants to give it a go and make an offer... the car is going to sell very quick. As for the fwd comment, that is retarded so no reason to reply

here are some more pics...

%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i642.photobucket.com/albums/uu143/bm3m5/IMGP1139.jpg[/img]

%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i642.photobucket.com/albums/uu143/bm3m5/IMGP1137.jpg[/img]

%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i642.photobucket.com/albums/uu143/bm3m5/IMGP1136.jpg[/img]

%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i642.photobucket.com/albums/uu143/bm3m5/IMGP1129.jpg[/img]

well it needs bigger tires, but i beat my buddies 98 ws6 that has 400hp and runs in the 13s. It looses traction through 3rd gear. I will get some pics of the engine soon and it may give you guys a better idea. I drove a Nissan GTR a few months ago at my work, gave it hell and felt the boost, and I'm sure I'll get hell for saying this, but this car feels faster, and Im not just trying to brag on the car. Im actually trying to sell the car this month (or possible trade), so if anybody wants to give it a go and make an offer... the car is going to sell very quick. As for the fwd comment, that is retarded so no reason to reply

Ok so first ZO6's with exhausts are faster than ZR1's, now your integra is faster than an $80k GTR? Sir I would like some of the crack you're smoking because that must be good shit. Have you ever thought about the fact that AWD simply FEELS slower by its very nature? I've driven AWD cars that made good numbers and ran good times that FELT slow as balls just because of all the traction, it takes away some of the excitement. And if your friend has a 400hp WS6 and only runs 13's, then he cannot drive to save his life.

I dont get what is the controversy with an 11 second car, thats not even that fast. And anybody with any sense knows that the price of the car means nothing, so noting that the GTR is 80grand is just irrelevant. It’s actually over 100grand at most dealerships. I have driven many AWD cars, and owned a 3000gt VR4. I myself probably could not drive the car 11 seconds because I am not a pro driver. I am simply noting that the boost that comes from this car feels just as fast if not faster than the GTR I drove. Even the guys at the Acura dealership who put the new timing belt on were guessing it could run 130mph in the 1/4 just buy looking at the mods they could see. Get over the cry baby bullshit just because I think the car is very fast. I invite you to drive it yourself, like is said, I’m looking to give it away.

This integra is maxed out. The only other mod that you could do to it would be nitrous, unless your talking full blown racer, then your could gut it out and lighten it up I suppose. It could probably handle the nitrous as it is now, all forged internals, eagle rods, srp pistons, ARP heads, Cower billet camshafts, msd ignition, JUN valve springs/retainers, upgraded clutch, edelbrock intake manifold, Hondata ECU upgrade, greddy profec bspec II boost controller, the list goes on. It sounds sick too, wastegate is louder than the blowoff valve.

Edited by bm3m5

This integra is maxed out.

..........then...

The only other mod that you could do to it would be nitrous, unless your talking full blown racer, then your could gut it out and lighten it up I suppose. .

.........lol

and if it is maxxed out and your only getting 11's id get my money back considering there a quite alot of 10 second 4 bangers that are beat on week in and week out.\

but good luck all the same.

Ok so first ZO6's with exhausts are faster than ZR1's, now your integra is faster than an $80k GTR? Sir I would like some of the crack you're smoking because that must be good shit. Have you ever thought about the fact that AWD simply FEELS slower by its very nature? I've driven AWD cars that made good numbers and ran good times that FELT slow as balls just because of all the traction, it takes away some of the excitement. And if your friend has a 400hp WS6 and only runs 13's, then he cannot drive to save his life.

400hp on street tires will net you 13's.

And from a roll the GTR wouldn't do too good from a roll since it only traps around 118 i thought. So I bet his boosted FWD teg probably wouldn't do too bad against it. JMO

400hp on street tires will net you 13's.

And from a roll the GTR wouldn't do too good from a roll since it only traps around 118 i thought. So I bet his boosted FWD teg probably wouldn't do too bad against it. JMO

You shut yo face. If you would be so kind sir.

You shut yo face. If you would be so kind sir.

:lol: I'm only just saying. Most well built B series motors on boost usually have good mph. With that said I would also like to say that his e.t. would suck because it will just spin the tires half way down the track. Still a fun car either way you look at it.

:lol: I'm only just saying. Most well built B series motors on boost usually have good mph. With that said I would also like to say that his e.t. would suck because it will just spin the tires half way down the track. Still a fun car either way you look at it.

Haha ok good, I'm glad your sarcasm detector was working. Yeah I'm sure the car is fun, it looks like a nice setup.