HEATED SPACE AVAILABLE SATURDAY

Doc1647545523

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to everyone who has volunteered to help; I might be calling you and taking you up on your offers. Er, except for Wonderboy--you, sir, need to remain fully clothed for the duration of the event!

He's pretty good at doing the chicken dance at Hooters...

Great idea. There's plenty of parking lot and it should be empty on a Saturday. If everyone who has tentatively agreed to come actually shows up, I promise there will be some cars there that you'll probably have never seen except in photos. Weather will be the key issue. Since it is impossible to predict very far in advance, I'll probably not post a date until the Wednesday before. Even at that, it will need to be subject to change due to weather, because most of us aren't excited about shining up our cars just to drive them in the rain and then stand around in the cold slop.

The ideal would be for this to be on one of the first really nice, warm Satudays in the spring..... one of those days we'd all be cleaning our cars and driving around anyway. Just add music, free food, handy restrooms, and some unusual cars, and subtract parking lot security--what's not to like? :)

More information to come in the next 3-5 weeks. Thanks to everyone who has volunteered to help; I might be calling you and taking you up on your offers. Er, except for Wonderboy--you, sir, need to remain fully clothed for the duration of the event!

I'll gladly come help you move all of your cars out to be shown off. =)